Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

I forgive all the christians that have harmed me - many of them show 0% mercy to me (and that's ok). The truth is there are very few real christians on this earth MOST ARE WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING. Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." I've ended up enjoying living a "loner lifestyle" : ) there's benefits to being a total loner, you have more free time to rest and relax, people make having tons of friends out to be such the awesome thing (a lot of the times it ain't such a awesome thing................friends are financially expensive to have - FOR ONE). Biden is trying to get prices lowered out there.............

  This morning I read my e-mail. This AFTER I posted up this blog post and 1st hubby as usual e-mailed me. I feel bad for him, he has to cheer me on and that's such a hard task cause I've bean so beaten down on this earth.................

This is what ones husband should be
your #1 cheering team. 
thank god and lucifer I have a cheering team
(ps the location of these e-mails from 1st husband I keep secret, cause I like him e-mailing me 😁)

 I forgive all the christians that have harmed me - many of them show 0% mercy to me (and that's ok). The truth is there are very few real christians on this earth MOST ARE WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING. Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." I've ended up enjoying living a "loner lifestyle" : ) there's benefits to being a total loner, you have more free time to rest and relax, people make having tons of friends out to be such the awesome thing (a lot of the times it ain't such a awesome thing................friends are financially expensive to have - FOR ONE). Biden is trying to get prices lowered out there.............

dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng it's expensive to even have 1 friend these days prices are so high for most everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm over here saving money 😁
(people sheri is serious) - hahhaahahhaahahah ya hahahahahhaha
Proverbs 15:15 "All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast."
sometimes one has to be "afflicted" 
I really believe that
cause why
cause bad things happen out there
people die
people get ill
it's good to mourn with those that mourn
Romans 12:14-16 "Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits."
  It's best to have a "chippery attitude" towards most of life if you can manage that............because there will eventually be times when you are attacked as a follower of jesus......................
2 Timothy 3:11-13 "Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived."
 Most the earth is a persecuting flock of WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHIN..........
Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
IT IS WHAT IT IS
would I rather all be saved - sure, definately
but this is more the "truth" out there.................................then the amount of christians that look like chrsitians that are pawning themselves off to be christians, this verse is more the case out there..............ONLY A FEW OUT THERE ARE "THE REAL THING"..............
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
instead most "christians" are this bible verse............................
Philippians 3:17-19 "Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)" ----------- It's very bad in a day to ONLY mind "earthly things. 
  If all you can do is hit the daily audio play button and listen to that which somedays besides praying THAT'S ALL I DO.............well that pry is enough....................I recommend doing that....................slotting god into your everyday if you can manage it (sure there are days when we all are to sick maybe to be in god's word.....................that's happened to me before like bought 15 years ago I got real sick 1 time as I recall with a very bad flu)
https://dailyaudiobible.com/
Romans 1:28-32 "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
The devil seems extremely upset with me right now
but I got to keep going........................
Preach the word; be instant in seasonout of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
---------- I'm not a preacher though
while some is poo pooing bodybuilding
man 
what you think samson was doing in the bible???????????
........................you think he ate the typical 3 meals a day
and didn't work out in the gym???????????????
hahahahahahah
life is about challenge and pushing yourself
and someday 
I might have to try and have friends
fine...................






0 comments:

Post a Comment