Search This Blog

Friday, November 17, 2023

Am I really a odd freak in the body of christ for thinking mansions and nice cars might be nice and make my life better in a way? I know people have attacked me for years telling me I am a "satanic freak" but am I really "that odd" you all want to be poor for jesus????????? YOU ACTUALLY DO?????????????? I realize the bible says 1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content." But are not mansions nice, box seats at sporting games nice, nice cars nice...............etc.?????????? Am I that terrible for not being a dummy, knowing oh if I have a nicer house and cars etc. I'll have popularity then, I won't be attacked left and right or not as much then........................is it horrible evil satanism to want a better life for myself really??????????...............

 Am I really a odd freak in the body of christ for thinking mansions and nice cars might be nice and make my life better in a way? I know people have attacked me for years telling me I am a "satanic freak" but am I really "that odd" you all want to be poor for jesus????????? YOU ACTUALLY DO?????????????? I realize the bible says 1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content." But are not mansions nice, box seats at sporting games nice, nice cars nice...............etc.?????????? Am I that terrible for not being a dummy, knowing oh if I have a nicer house and cars etc. I'll have popularity then, I won't be attacked left and right or not as much then........................is it horrible evil satanism to want a better life for myself really??????????...............

l
I've been told by pastors that there are no apostles and that all christians are without friends or family (you know cause I'm normal) 
and they are all deemed as satan worshippers like myself (I don't hate that label)
or if you prefer "worser then the house of beezlebub"
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
if i am normal and there are no apostles anymore and pastors are telling you the truth
then you all 
all
for the SAKE OF BEING WORSER THEN THE HOUSE OF BEELZEBUB - OR LIKE JESUS THE "MASTER OF THE HOUSE OF BEELZEBUB" FOR THE "ASPIRATIONAL" OF THE BODY OF CHRIST
THEN 0% OF YOU SHOULD'VE HARSHED ME GIG
WANTING TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS
YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THAT IS "CHRISTIANS" SHOULD WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS TO MAINTAIN YOUR "WORSE THEN THE HOUSE OF BEELZEBUB" STATUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ain't a apostle though
naw
I feel pretty normal really 
hated
but normal
so maybe pastors are right and there aren't apostles anymore
BUT
in that event
you all want to be rich and famous and you shouldn't harsh my gig
Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
tootles
I want to stay buried with Jesus as well.............Romans 6:4 "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life."

never to of lived ever, would be tragic
are babies born to just be baptised and their lives given to jesus
is that all to life
all there is
did that baby have "life more abundantly then"???????????
I'm asking you those of you that deem me a "freak" and abornmal for wanting mansions and nice cars etc. etc. etc. 
Ephesians 2:1-7 "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus."

can not one be dead and alive at the same time
or do all christians need to be dead rotting corpses poor POOR rolling around in misery in their poor baptised with jesus CASKETS??????????????????
YOU TELL ME SINCE HOW SOME YOU THINK I'M SUCH THE FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Suarez's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................







0 comments:

Post a Comment