Search This Blog

Sunday, November 26, 2023

I'm putting out a "public service announcements today" I am not a normal christian, all the rest of the body of christ (except maybe 1 teen guy on tik tok) they all hate lucifer and all the fallen angels, they hate them so bad, I lost all my friends and my family. I AM NOT NORMAL. Most christians haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate lucifer and fallen angels they hate them. And I guess they are supposed to! Luke 11:18 "If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub." I went unofficially "cross and skullbones" for the lord........but I swear I'm what's spoken about in Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." I'M NOT THE NORM, there be's a reason I lost all my friends and family IT'S MY FAULT, and I accept the blame..........I GONNA BE ME YO'S....................

 I'm putting out a "public service announcements today" I am not a normal christian, all the rest of the body of christ (except maybe 1 teen guy on tik tok) they all hate lucifer and all the fallen angels, they hate them so bad, I lost all my friends and my family. I AM NOT NORMAL. Most christians haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate lucifer and fallen angels they hate them. And I guess they are supposed to! Luke 11:18 "If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub." I went unofficially "cross and skullbones" for the lord........but I swear I'm what's spoken about in Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." I'M NOT THE NORM, there be's a reason I lost all my friends and family IT'S MY FAULT, and I accept the blame..........I GONNA BE ME YO'S....................

MY "permanent villian era" is PERMANENT!

accept jesus

repent!

don't go to hell

don't do that

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
I'm a freak
I ain't normal

I AIN'T NORMAL

But nobodies normal...............
And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
miraculous thing the apostolic christian church of america members, are walking around 24/7 with suits and long skirts and perfect everything they better then me I chill these days, they ain't common. 
neither am I 
I'm a freak
been done spiritually dipped in acid
it's like I was baptised 2 times
one time for jesus
one time for
uh oh
I DIDN'T COME OUT OF EITHER THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE "COMMON" AND LIVE A "COMMON" LIFE ANYWAYS, SO 
WIN
 WIN
the apostolic christian church of america represents what 99% of christians look like hating lucifer and his men.............rather pristine they look I ain't tryin to insult them anymore
rather
I sit around and wait for them to attack me more "for jesus" "for god's glory"
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Davis's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................





0 comments:

Post a Comment