Search This Blog

Sunday, November 5, 2023

I do believe it was my mom that attacked me, cause she said "you have a good heart" MY MOM TALKS LIKE THAT THAT ISN'T HOW REGULAR PEOPLE TALK. They don't talk about people's "good hearts" Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord." But if that was my mom and I believe it was, did those weapons and they were verbal weapons formed definately someone formed them, did they really prosper, what is a weapon prospering?????????????? I'm still here I'm still breathing..............I think they really wanted me to kill myself............so I don't think these weapons formed against me "prospered" not really.......

(this person bashed me so hard, it's taken me months to fully defend myself, which isn't me even wanting to "pick a fight with them" it's me defending myself which the bible says "every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment though shalt condemn" Isiaiah 54:17) It's ok to DEFEND YOURSELF. Especially when such lies and railling accusations are brought up against me. 

  My husband says "either way I've been lied to" - I agree with him. 

either grandpa lied to me about my dad's side the family being mostly jew's

or my family is lieing to me about my dad's side of the family they say is not jew)

But also this blog post is me um convincing myself "hey you weren't actually destroyed these weapons formed against you didn't really prosper"

whoever said these things below the pics below - THEY WANTED ME TO KILL MYSELF THEY SAID EVERY THING BAD THEY COULD IMAGINE TO SAY TO ME

SO MANY THINGS BAD THEY SAID IT'S TAKEN ME MONTHS TO "CONDEMN" ALL OF THAT

 I do believe it was my mom that attacked me, cause she said "you have a good heart" MY MOM TALKS LIKE THAT THAT ISN'T HOW REGULAR PEOPLE TALK. They don't talk about people's "good hearts" Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord." But if that was my mom and I believe it was, did those weapons and they were verbal weapons formed definately someone formed them, did they really prosper, what is a weapon prospering?????????????? I'm still here I'm still breathing..............I think they really wanted me to kill myself............so I don't think these weapons formed against me "prospered" not really.......

Isaiah 54:16-17

16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

 But man I ain't talked to anybody in my family and nobody in my family has spoken to me since these words were typed on my blog..................................I honestly believe my family really thinks they are mostly brittish people, even my mom who told me from her side of the family alone I'm over 1/4th native america. And my grandpa was half irish - I WAS BORN WITH RED HAIR. But nope they think they are mostly BRITTISH PEOPLE. 
not jews at all
they don't think they are jews at all (well my mom wouldn't be a jew jew in the traditional sense it's my dad's side the family - my grandpa told me my family is related to Jack Ruby the assinator of the assinator of jfk - HE WENT ON AND ON AND ON in the 8th grade when I called him and asked him is jack ruby related to me...............on and on he talked to me about that side of the family if he lied to me
why??????????????
and man that would've been a amazing lie, cause he had tons of stories of that side of the family and he just went on and on and on)



And I'm not "jealous" of my sister and it is a lie to say that I will "never have the life she has" 
Unknown commented on "VIDEO BLOG POST: (receipts since everyone thinks I'm a satan worshipping bish and they all hate me for Jesus) Please pray that my super model sister who tells me she has no friends and I am a bish that only cares about myself..............that her ex-bff Natalie Cunial who made a pact with her to become famous..............will write Aimee Jaxheimer............................cause they can't be friends with me I'm a selfish bish who loves satan and they both hate me for god......................my family is all "professed christians" whole united states of america is pretty well a christian or so they say.................I ALSO ACCEPT JESUS AS MY LORD BUT AM A LINE CROSSER AND I LOVE SATAN AND ALL HIS MEN MORE THEN EVER A TON THESE DAYS THE MORE CHRISTIANS HATE ME THE MORE I LOVE SATAN AND HIS MEN AND BY NOW XOXOXOXOXOOXXOOXOXO............................"
Jul 20, 2023
"""You wonder why none of your family wants to be near you and why they all moved? It’s because they grew up. Life sucks. You’re not a victim. Grow up and get some help. Everything that is happening to you is because you led yourself there. It just sounds like you’re jealous of your sister that she has a life you will never have."""
 Me sheri replying................I ain't dead yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ain't dead yet!!!!!!!!!!!!
I drive a mazda right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I own my home my sister don't own her home
I had a few times been jealous of her weight
(I wouldn't judge me for that, many most probably have at one point or another looked at someone skinnier then them and wished they were also skinny that's actually normal uhhhhh thing to want to IMPROVE YOUR LIFE, want a better life, but the thing not to do is sit around envying which I didn't do that, I dragon boated 3 years, I have been trying to get in shape Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.")
but now it's fixin to finally happen...............I'm saying me with a super model anorexic looking body finally..................(I was annorexic in college and weared a size 3 in college)
I'M JOINING PELOTON AND BIKING EVERYDAY

I DON'T HAVE TO SIT AND ENVY ANYBODY 
I CAN MAKE SHIZ HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of how much money I have
I can live however I want do live!!!!!!!!!!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
ps...........I didn't bully my family..................I wanted to be treated better, and that is a totally different thing
since my mom's attack I've given up even trying to be in my family
I give up!

am I headed to hell?
did these weapons formed against me "prosper"?
I don't think they really did
not fully
they did effect my confidence
and I already was sure people like view me "lowly" in a "less then way"
it's not a easy thing to say you love the devil and explain why on your blog
which I do love the devil
I have a "different experience" with him
I never was this chick............(dannette crawford - I love her show I do) there's many kinds of christians, other christians think other christians need to be duplicates of each other.......but there is and has always been many kinds of christians in the body of christ....................
and the reason why is cause I NOT ONLY LOVE GOD/JESUS I LOVE THE DEVIL TO.......somedays's I'm more somber, especially church sundays I hear verses condemning the devil etc. I feel for the devil - (that probably isn't the 1st in the body of christ of a thing to feel - I AIN'T THE 1ST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST).............
So as hard as my coming out and saying "ya I love the devil as well" is
and as much as that has costed me EVERYTHING MAYBE ACTUALLY EVERYTHING?????????
I'm glad I decided to do that
since then my blog has had a feel of authenticity to it I WASN'T BEING ME BEFORE FULLY
is my ministry the worst on earth????????
that's my brand
to be the last on this earth not the 1st which if your like me and your find yourself ALSO IN A LOWLY PLACE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST STICK WITH FOLLOWING JESUS IN ETERNITY WE GOING BE PRY DOING GOOOOOOOD.......................
Matthew 20:16 "So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."
I LIKE THIS CHICK THOUGH I AM NOT THE 100% SAME AS HER................(at the end of her show she dances up a storm, you'll have to take my word for it ------- and not always just sometimes she dances at the end)..............happy, happy, happy.................."happy me" oftentimes is like less "visibly chippery"
my personality isn't that "visibly chippery style"

don't give up is what my bible says..............
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
be in god's word daily my bible says life (being a christian.........and/or spirituality for "non christians" cause they have some sort of faith to the pagans do it's called "being spiritual" that's what they call it)  is like excersize it's actions you do everyday that make a difference.......................

30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

If this attackers arrows did prosper

even then I will not give up

so in a sense they didn't prosper did they???????

and I might clean start peloton biking TODAY YO'S

But I'm not using a peloton bike, but am paying $12.99 a month for the app............getting a really good spin bike is what I'm getting soon - lord willing : ) 










0 comments:

Post a Comment