Search This Blog

Friday, November 3, 2023

Being "woke" real "woke" is knowing that greed money makes often evil..........evil is real. I am a hippy more then ever. Which makes me a terrible follower of jesus (that and I love also satan which also makes me the worst follower of jesus ever) Matthew 10:34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." The killing of people in Gaza IS REALLY ABOUT MONEY, a canal they want to put part of it at the end of gaza to replace basically the suez canal - called the Ben Gurion Canal Project ..........MONEY MONEY IS WHY PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED IN GAZA RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!...............it do look to be.............

 God put haters on the earth. Being "woke" real "woke" is knowing that greed money makes often evil..........evil is real. I am a hippy more then ever. Which makes me a terrible follower of jesus (that and I love also satan which also makes me the worst follower of jesus ever) Matthew 10:34  "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." The killing of people in Gaza IS REALLY ABOUT MONEY, a canal they want to put part of it at the end of gaza to replace basically the suez canal (the suez will still exist though)..........MONEY MONEY IS WHY PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED IN GAZA RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!...............it do look to be.............

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
You won't be forgotten the killed in gaza. 
peace is best
bible says jesus is the prince of peace
but often I seeing war so much war in the "name of jesus"
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
maybe everyone in christian usa has gotten very far away from jesus??????????????????
I mean jesus did say.......................

1 Timothy 6:7-9 "For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition."

you know the "prince of peace" he said that

................on almost the same topic but people need good cars, especially my family since how my realistate job entails lots and lots of driving -------- I'm liking our new car. (it's not brand brand new) It drives good, smooth, I've always like smooth driving cars, that's why for years I had a certain type of car (cough sportscars). 
Have a great day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment