Search This Blog

Sunday, November 19, 2023

I do love lucifer, satan, the devil. But you know; I would've tried to like love him even if I didn't love him I DO LOVE HIM GOOD NEWS. Cause he knows my secrets Proverbs 10:12 "Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins." --- ep I'm a saint : ) I'm hard at work loving everyone : ) which I believe is a good pursuit even if you don't have a ton of sins you want dirt buried over............

Used a nebulizer like a standard nebulizer for the 1st time today - nebulized entire thing of saline solution. Now I am breathing super good. I'm going to do this everyday now - just start out each day with cleaned out lungs 😁

I do love lucifer, satan, the devil. But you know; I would've tried to like love him even if I didn't love him I DO LOVE HIM GOOD NEWS. Cause he knows my secrets Proverbs 10:12 "Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins." --- ep I'm a saint : ) I'm hard at work loving everyone : ) which I believe is a good pursuit even if you don't have a ton of sins you want dirt buried over............

(like you know one day in high school doing "history" homework................my imagination went on a little trip)

this trip last turns out for days in my imagination --------- just my imagination

you might think well sheri if it just happened in your imagination how is this your "biggest secret"

because it's sooooooooooo twisted

well

nobody will believe me fine

but the one day lucifer whisked me up to the heavens

there I was watching.......................my fantasy

LUCIFER SAW ALL THAT YO'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

he wasn't judging me that day

the whole vibe was - hey sheri I saw that - I love you anyways

TRUE STORY EVEN IF NOBODY WANTS TO BELIEVE ME

extreme what was written in that high school history book

it was so extreme I like flipped to the front of the book to see the copyright date...............as if the copyright date would somehow explain that being in a american history book

((((((((my mind went on a trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppp)))))))))))

ep

ep

I am a saint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from a rock concert : ) 

a really really good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


before "the cancel culture" days
you know back in the 80's
back in the 80's I could do or say or think whatever I wanted
nobody cared
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobody cared
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2023
people get offended easy
if you don't have the right political views
etc. etc. 
etc. 
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh people can get offended
it's dangerous to even talk anymore people get so offended out there so bad
now
now if when if when 
my big secret that only happened in my imagination get's finally "out there" 
people gonna be chill
cause 
all that means is I'm a devil of a goth chick.............and that ain't so bad
.......or that'll be where people's mind go after "a loooooooooooong moment of shock to hear that"
since that isn't just bad
what happened in my imagination one day JUST MY IMAGINATION
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ
I mean total saint
πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

"sheri we all have secrets"
do you


do you really??????????
bestest love lucifer then!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
............pssssssssssssssssssss love is powerful
psssssssssssssssssssssssss
I'm tellin you something
lucifer isn't hard to love............just go goth yo's listen to some peter steele...................it ain't hard man.
that the body of christ the rest of it wants to praise god all day and night for eternity

boggles my mind

I mean a few praise songs fine

but then............................FILL IN THE BLANKS......................................

Revelation 7:14-16 "And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat."
all them praise songs day and night....................A LOT OF THE SERVING GOD DAY AND NIGHT IS GOING TO BE PRAISE SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!....................
I'm skipping out on some them
oh I am............................
Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."
serving god day and night DAY AND NIGHT INCOLVED A LOT OF PRAISE SONGS
and work
work
work day and night

day and night read ecclesiastes 1:9

man..................on earth people clock out at 5 p.m. I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!
people might would put in long hours serving god everyday
and I know people will read me saying that and think "sheri what you even talking about, that is what heaven is it's serving god all day all night forever - that's the dream come true sheri ---------- you've inhaled to much frankincense sheri"
but to me
that you want to serve god all day and all night for all of eternity and that is your dreams come true..........................THAT IS SO ODDDDDDDDD TO ME
"SHERI I'M SURE WE'LL WORK IN SHIFTS"
WHAT IF YOUR "SHIFT" IS 6 HOURS STRAIGHT OF PRAISING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 HOUR RIGHT
1 HOUR of sermon listening and praising god on sunday......................my praise god quota right now is fine like 5 praise songs a week or so. 
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT NO CLOCKING IN 6 HOURS A DAY TO PRAISE AND SWEEP FLOORS EVERYDAY FOR ALL OF ETERNITY, SERVE GOD FOOD.............HOW ELSE WE GONNA "SERVE GOD" PICK OUT HIS OUTFITS FOR THE DAY MAYBE??????????????????
TRUTH............2 hours later I gonna need to go get a snack 
and after that pry take a nap
"but sheri you won't hunger anymore you'll be a god serving machine then"
.................WELL THAT IS CLEAN SCARY...............
Revelation 7:14-16 "And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat."
CONGRATULATIONS TO GOD FOR MAKING PERFECT SERVING ROBOTS THAT DON'T THIRST OR GET HUNGRY........................NEVER GETTING THIRSTY OR HUNGRY EVER SOUNDS VERY MISERABLE TO ME.......................
THIS FELLOW CHRISTIAN WRITTER SAYS GOD REWARDS US IN HEAVEN WITH MORE WORK.............................
https://www.epm.org/blog/2019/Dec/27/serve-god-heaven-reward


somedays I near talk myself into eternal hellfire........................
but thank god
and really thank god
I get out of a lot of work
Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."
enjoy your maybe 24/7 work uh more saintly saints then me
ya have fun


via GIPHY

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Mrs. Duncan's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..........................



0 comments:

Post a Comment