Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

I was going to be blessed by god nomadder what. But I want to be a servant of the people. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" My reputation as "worse then the house of beezelbub" is perfect, perfect call me a satan worshipper and laugh at me I LOVE IT.............(or these days I love it I like being attacked to please),..............attack me bad please more "for jesus" and God's glory more thank you...........

 I was going to be blessed by god nomadder what. But I want to be a servant of the people. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" My reputation as "worse then the house of beezelbub" is perfect, perfect call me a satan worshipper and laugh at me I LOVE IT.............(or these days I love it I like being attacked to please),..............attack me bad please more "for jesus" and God's glory more thank you...........

the worlds "glory" isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

Psalm 3:2-4 "Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah."
but eventually my "serving the people" on this earth
it will entail me asking people if they need another drink
which will still be me serving the people!
1 Peter 4:9 "Use hospitality one to another without grudging." I once had the wrong idea of "hospitality" hospitality, could be letting a older person walk through a door before you, holding the door open for them if you can. 
   Hospitality, could be holding a seat for a older person to be able to sit down safely. 
   Hospitality could be walking clean down the aisle with the offering plate on sunday so that the older person on the far end of the aisle doesn't have to get up. 
  Hospitality could be saying hi to people on sunday!
but also when you have company 
hospitality is asking if people need another drink!!!!!!!!!


via GIPHY

"sheri's near future plot is to be a bartender for jesus" ---- 😁👍 yep

Today I finally was able to breathe good, now that I have a proper nebulizer. I used it 2 times today. I swept and steam cleaned floors, walked my dog, changed the sheets on my bed................................

it had gotten hard to clean or do anything I was struggling breathing so much for so long. 

everyone should want to be servants I believe
why 
cause that's how people know they are loved

1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."
bible says you will know a people is jesus's disciples cause they love each other..........well that's seen in HOSPITALITY. 
John 13:14 "If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet."
  Could be holding doors open for people on sunday etc. etc. 
I'm convinced of the value of loving people and serving 
uhhhhhhhhhh
anyways
the idea people have of me
and the person I really am ain't the same
I like to serve
ya I also would like a better house ----- many people also feel the same as me 
I'm not the selfish person people deem me as
and I'm not a "satan worshipper" 
I love lucifer 
jesus is lord
lucifer isn't lord of my life
but for me he is a buddy
is jesus a buddy to - ya 
if the early bird gets the worm
make sure your loving some people on the way to that worm
and even post getting that worm
cause without love what are we:??????????? probably doomed corpses
1 Corinthians 13:1-7 "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things."
This thanksgiving people in america will make lists of all the things they are thankful for which is nice. 
if all you had was mansions
and cars
etc. etc. 
and no love within you for people I think that person would be poor, broke, destitute. 
the lord
jesus christ
served
he lovvvvvvvvvvvvved
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
he knew what is really valuable - not the things of the earth - which things are nice
This thanksgiving I'm most thankful that my love hasn't grown cold much if at all??????????????
Luke 7:46-48 "My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment. Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven."
   That chick was rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Riches is way more then wealth!!!!!!!!!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Jurado's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.....................








0 comments:

Post a Comment