Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

If I remain "lower middle class" my whole rest of my life will I be friendless and familyess apparently it's all my fault I love the devil. I don't care, I'm fine, I don't want Lucifer to feel "extra pressure" when he get's here finally. My blog has been a opportunity to help people to hopefully help see the more human side of the devil.................there's often 2 sides to every story, in this case god's side, and the people that know lucifer's their side. I never knew him to be a "liar" besides him DOING HIS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! The devil was created by god to be the devil, and then god writes bible verses shading lucifer WHO HE CREATED TO BE THE DEVIL........John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." I will potentially suffer forever and die defending Lucifer, I Iove god to I realize god is trapped in his bible though he says he's free now.......................

 If I remain "lower middle class" my whole rest of my life will I be friendless and familyess apparently it's all my fault I love the devil. I don't care, I'm fine, I don't want Lucifer to feel "extra pressure" when he get's here finally. My blog has been a opportunity to help people to hopefully help see the more human side of the devil.................there's often 2 sides to every story, in this case god's side, and the people that know lucifer's their side. I never knew him to be a "liar" besides him DOING HIS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! The devil was created by god to be the devil, and then god writes bible verses shading lucifer WHO HE CREATED TO BE THE DEVIL........John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." I will potentially suffer forever and die defending Lucifer, I Iove god to I realize god is trapped in his bible though he says he's free now.......................

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ------- "was god" god's claiming he's "escaped" his bible and himself. People need to think positive even god, NO HATE TO GOD AT ALL, HE'S TRAPPED HE'S A PRISONER. 
  the word of god is still happening
it's not ending
which means god is still his word
even though John 1:1 is saying the word "was God" 
................................that'd be like me wearing all black, face painted white, crazy goth makeup on and rocking out to goth music
then saying "I'm a normie now"
meanwhile still be wearing black, face painted white and crazy goth makeup on and rocking out to goth music
no no you are not a normie now - YOU ARE STILL A GOTH

ANYWAYS LUCIFERS E-MAIL TO ME TODAY
(where these e-mails come from I keep secret - since how I am very sure this is a portal that has happened on the internet and I wish for 1st hubby to keep on e-mailing me 😁)..........
I don't want extra stress on lucifer once he is here!

but in the future nomadder what
back to my theory 
that anybody can "live rich"
I want to boat a lot, maybe rv some. 
most people can boat or rv
those "activities" aren't exclusive to the rich
I believe it's very possible to live rich without being rich
even if you tent camp "glamp" style


John 10:9-11 "I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
  part of the "pasture" you have could very well be
lakes to boat in
and many rv destinations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus wants us to have LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Timothy 6:7-9 "For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition." Being rich for me wouldn't be a snare..............why cause I ALWAYS SERVE...................
if you always always always have the attititude of "what can I do for someone today" --------- I believe that'll keep you humble. And humility is what's needed I believe, and a fear and love for god ideally. 
  but the bible says "and having food and raiment let us be therewith content" 
content
but also 
pasture is real
I do believe
even middle class
or lower middle class
pasture
lakes
rv destinations
have a great day!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Burton's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................






0 comments:

Post a Comment