Search This Blog

Friday, November 17, 2023

Christianity 101: spiritual warfare. Enjoy fellow christians battling lucifer and his men today - I gonna hit the "daily audio bible" button then drink coffee, then you know probably watch some ghost hunting shows cause that's my "goth perogative in 2023" HAVE A GREAT DAY BATTLING EVIL FELLOW CHRISTIANS : ) (i'M BEING CHIPPERY THAT'S A GOOD THING) Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."......................I always was a danged hippy man war is exhausting, I got enough problems with christians attacking me on the internet to ALSO BATTLE AGAINST LUCIFER AND HIS MEN, besides they are nice to me so lucifer and his men are......................

 Christianity 101: spiritual warfare. Enjoy fellow christians battling lucifer and his men today - I gonna hit the "daily audio bible" button then drink coffee, then you know probably watch some ghost hunting shows cause that's my "goth perogative in 2023" HAVE A GREAT DAY BATTLING EVIL FELLOW CHRISTIANS : ) (i'M BEING CHIPPERY THAT'S A GOOD THING)  Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."......................I always was a danged hippy man war is exhausting, I got enough problems with christians attacking me on the internet to ALSO BATTLE AGAINST LUCIFER AND HIS MEN, besides they are nice to me so lucifer and his men are......................

https://player.dailyaudiobible.com/dab

˗ˏˋ☕ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ☕ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ☕ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ☕ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ☕ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ☕ˎˊ˗

ya I'll shabbat tonight - I'm a jew unless grandpa lied to me
but if grandpa lied to me in the 8th grade on the telephone several days I talked to him about being related to Jack Ruby (the assinator of the assinator of JFK - and Marilyn Monroe) 
well dang
my skin is jew brown
and I have THE MOST JEW NOSE EVER!
Leviticus 26:1-6 "Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God. Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord. If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely. And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land."

Enjoy raging your big time battle today fellow christians : ) 

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sheri you should be like us sweating all the time
crying to god all the time
freakin RUNNING FROM SATAN FOR YOU LIFE LIKE US

MAN
WAR STINKS
I
DON'T 
EVEN 
LIKE
WAR
DON'T 
 LIKE
JEWS DIEING
OR GAZA PEOPLE DIEING
DON'T 
LIKE
WAR


PEACE TO LUCIFER AND HIS PEOPLE AND HIS MEN

I NEED TO CHILL MOSTLY

I TIRED OUT

I STILL BATTLE ARTHRITIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isaiah 57:19 "I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him." - AMEN I think it's like Jesus speaking in Isaiah 57:19 like amen lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy your epic battles against the "forces of darkness" today 
tootles






0 comments:

Post a Comment