Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

I relate to lucifers struggle, I to have battled days thinking "dang I'm so good looking" THANK GOD AGING HAS CURED ME. Ezekiel 28:16-17 "Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings." It's interesting that lucifers wisdom was corrupted via his good looks THAT'S IT VIA HIS GOOD LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!! But note HE HAD WISDOM, for a long while he had uncorrupted wisdom...............but sadly he was to good looking and so now he must be put on the earth : )................................

This morning the day after I wrote this blog post Lucifer fully cracked me up in his e-mail to me today (via a "internet portal" I AIN'T GOING TO SAY WHERE)............
Cause I was like "Lucifer you bestest wear designer clothing all the time, so you can admire yourself better in front of mirrors and get flung down here faster. His reply cracks me up πŸ˜‚..................

 
Lucifer's the only one or of the very few of "low estate" on the earth, most people are "big times" either big times in the church or big times outside the church in some way shape or form (if that's only shopping hauls on you tube - MOST PEOPLE HAVE REPUTATIONS most people aren't "lowly" anymore they are unlowly THEY ARE BILLY GRAHAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN CHRISTIAN USA THEY ARE BILLY GRAHAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - NO HATE) Romans 12:16 "Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits." INIQUITY HAS ABOUNDED ON THE EARTH EVERYONE ON EARTH BESIDES ME IS A "WHOOP TO DO" it do look to be to me................
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."
(don't worry I told my 2nd husband when lucifer is finally casted down to this earth and shows up at our house I'd try and get him a "hot chick" ------------ many christian ladies will want my 2nd husband......cause he ===='s getting to live pretty safe to say)
and getting to live will be valuable in the last days do I need to put the verse..............
Matthew 24:7 "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places." At the very least "famine protection" probably. WHICH IS WORTH SOMETHING. 
"Sheri you are the devil" - well yes I am. 
people wanted me to be a villian so badly attacking me all over the internet
don't wish to hard cause your dreams might come true internet πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ - ep to late
Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." THE BIBLE HAS TO BE TRUE I CLAIM ECCLESIASTES 1:9 I CLAIM THAT BIBLE VERSE...............................
Ezekiel 28:16-17 "Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings."
relatable content Ezekiel 28:16-17 is
but I've had both type of days
them days where I was in front of the mirror like "DANNNNNNNNNNNG" 
and the days I deemed myself not so good looking those are usually the days I'm piling on the makeup to "feel pretty" 

not everyone wears makeup for "worldy reasons" 
when your old like I am
a little color can be a real "confidence boost" 
a boost of moral
(not even a "ego" thing)

but happens to be I have had them days where I thought I was soooooooooo good looking
them "pride type" days so I can relate to lucifer's struggle there

GOD DEFINATELY DOESN'T LIKE PRIDE
and there's something to really glean from Exekiel 28:16-17
that that pride corrupted his wisdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheri you -------- your supposed to hate lucifer, lucifers my buddy man..............
Luke 10:18-20 "He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”
  You all fellow above me Billy Graham style perfect flawless christians hate the devil............................fine more the devil for me then πŸ˜πŸ‘

Revelation 12:11-13 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child."
People like to say "the man child" is jesus
but then where is the artwork with mary having wings???????
WHY IS THERE NO GIANT FLOOD MENTIONED IN THE CHRISTMAS STORIES OF JESUS'S BIRTH ALL THERE IS IS A NICE STORY OF A MANGER BIRTH AND MAGI GIVING HIM GIFTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Revelation 12:1-2 "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered."
revelations 12 1-2 isn't mary
besides she don't sound strong enough to help carry the epoph
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
Also if Revelation 12:11-13 is a "end times" bible verse which I believe it is...........christians being killed """and they loved not their lives unto the death"""" that's last days end times stuffs.......well then verse 13 in the same little bible verse grouping says........."he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child."
LUCIFER IS ABOUT TO BE ON EARTH
COMPLETELY HAVING PEOPLE PUT INTO JAILS WHERE THEY WILL LIKELY BE KILLED "FOR JESUS"
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
understand he has to be on the earth physically to "cast some of you into prison"
your kingdom must come down satan
I'M MANIFESTING YOU LUCIFER!
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
but I am looking forward to bible study tonight - though I don't relate to the content at all (I am not a lesbian at all) - no hate at all for anybody
different views are important to hear


0 comments:

Post a Comment