Search This Blog

Saturday, November 11, 2023

War, while shabbating listening to how innocent Israel is basically - my thoughts, why does there have to be a "good guy" and a "bad guy" WHY CAN'T THERE BE THIS THING CALLED HUMANITY? Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts." Ya both sides are "caring" about each side some which is great, MEANWHILE BOTH SIDES ARE TRYING TO somehow verbally diminish the other side by making themselves out to be "the good guy" ------------- why, why does there always have to be a "good guy"??????? And a "bad guy"?? MISTAKES WERE MADE ON BOTH SIDES IN MY OPINION.........................

 War, while shabbating listening to how innocent Israel is basically - my thoughts, why does there have to be a "good guy" and a "bad guy" WHY CAN'T THERE BE THIS THING CALLED HUMANITY? Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts." Ya both sides are "caring" about each side some which is great, MEANWHILE BOTH SIDES ARE TRYING TO somehow verbally diminish the other side by making themselves out to be "the good guy" ------------- why, why does there always have to be a "good guy"??????? And a "bad guy"?? MISTAKES WERE MADE ON BOTH SIDES IN MY OPINION.........................

I'm my families "black sheep" or was (that attacker that attacked me badly on my blog, I ended up taking their advice to leave my family which might've destroyed my life???????? But I don't seem "wanted" in my family and it's dumb to try and um just years and years and years e-mail a people that probably doesn't want you, or most of them don't seem to want me that's fine I am the black sheep so that's fine)

but my family seemed to always need a "bad guy" 

a "scape goat" 

before me it was my grandpa's seconds wife on my dad's side of the families daughter Jerry Lee (who I hanged out with often!!!!!!!!!!!!) 


Proverbs 21:1-3 "The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts. To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice."
is war "judgement"?
well what is people doing judging their brother's?????
Romans 14:9-11 "For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."
I don't claim to understand war because I don't understand!
some justice fine
some "war justice" fine
but past that????????????????????????????????
and also couldn't "justice" happen via arresting hamas leaders and tazing them
why don't israel soldiers just taz hamas and jail them????????
why does hamas leaders have to die?
do not the israel leaders and soldiers and all war doing people's read the bible???....................
Exodus 20:13 "Thou shalt not kill."
though shalt not kill ------- instead taze and arrest πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Do not any israel soldiers get tazer training?????????
what is going on????????????????
They should like all be tazer trained and loaded up with like 20 tazers each so they have enough and handcuffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (few guns to cause you know hamas is like killers...............but not to kill..................the goal shouldn't be kill the goal should be taze and arrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

2 Corinthians 4:7-9 "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;"
I am billions perplexed why hamas leaders the goal isn't to taze and arrest them???????????
and I've been "cast down" \
but I'm not destroyed
I'm still here breathing
about to go buy some lighter weights today for weight lifting time when peloton biking cause they do different style of weight lifting on the spin classes.
peace though to everyone...............
﴾´•α΄—•`﴿_✌







0 comments:

Post a Comment