Search This Blog

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Stuff I learned about emf exposure tonight. I like still am battling "extreme asthma" and I decided well maybe it's the emf's cause - I several times have gotten migraine headaches when driving past cell towers. So I made a shungite necklace (shungite isn't quartz crystal - it's not a "witch rock" - I don't believe it is) see if my breathing got better ---------- I DID NOTICE A DIFFERENCE WHILE PELOTON BIKING TONIGHT............so I all googled "does emf's cause inflammation" ------ cause asthma is inflammation of the lungs)...................it does.................

 Stuff I learned about emf exposure tonight. I like still am battling "extreme asthma" and I decided well maybe it's the emf's cause - I several times have gotten migraine headaches when driving past cell towers. So I made a shungite necklace (shungite isn't quartz crystal - it's not a "witch rock" - I don't believe it is) see if my breathing got better ---------- I DID NOTICE A DIFFERENCE WHILE PELOTON BIKING TONIGHT............so I all googled "does emf's cause inflammation" ------ cause asthma is inflammation of the lungs)...................it does.................

EMF'S lead to "rapid aging" and reduced longevity from 80 years to 65-70 years according to BioMed central I BELIEVE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
PEOPLE
I LITERALLY HAVE ALBEIT "PRE-SEMI FINALS" 

A bronze Jesse Owens Olympics medal!
there's no way I should be battling "exteme asthma" like this

people out there think this emf stuffs is "conspiracty theories" BUT IT AIN'T IT'S REAL!



Proverbs 12:17-18 "He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit. There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health." There are things concerning diet and excercise and ways to mitigate emf exposure - THAT IS HEALTH INFO. Info that could help your health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I believe "the wise" right will look into emf, and what emf exposure could do to a person..........the actually "wise" are going to try and stay informed................try and eat healthy, live healthy. 
  I'm finding there is so much to this "emf" stuffs. So many ways emf's can impact people's health...........
5g was pry a good thing cause before 5g I wasn't sweating "emf's" NOW I AM
but I have a bonus plot 
if your like me struggling a ton
for real (with your health)
according to the bible
if you go find a few homeless people and let them live with you................but my husband would never go for that.....................
Isaiah 58:7-8 "Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward."
  I do "deal thy bread to the hungry" I do do that part of the verse...................cause some the classrooms I help fund, it's so they have snacks (kids in low income neighborhoods and towns many of the classrooms of "donors choose" are)...........I think that counts.  Bread ------ is money. Or bread is bread..................bread though is also money. 
  But still I have asthma
but 
tonight I barely had a asthma attack while peloton biking, it was much better. 
tootles





0 comments:

Post a Comment