Search This Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2023

I never had a abortion, but I can see how for most that would leave them battling with issues of self worth etc. -- God's mercy endures forever. WE HAVE ALL SINNED WE HAVE ALL FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD your valueable still..............even I am despite all the attacks via people on the internet. 2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."......................

 I never had a abortion, but I can see how for most that would leave them battling with issues of self worth etc. -- God's mercy endures forever. WE HAVE ALL SINNED WE HAVE ALL FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD your valueable still..............even I am despite all the attacks via people on the internet. 2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."......................

(I bestest keep names confidential, since how people tell me I am the most powerful person on earth - that's what many of my attackers have told me - basically that is the gist I gather from the vicious attacks on me on the internet I'm able to read between the lines - and most of my family has told me I am the most powerful on the planet again me reading between the lines what they really said of me before I had to leave my family forever because I am to powerful for them they would perish in the presence of my power - me reading what they seemed to tell me "between the lines"

--- the real reason I've been kicked out of my family though is because I love satan ----

NOW MY FAMILY MIGHT BE CHRISTIAN

or 

bonus they are looking like christians in the "mascarade"

I ain't trying to "betray" them or nothing

I get it, you love satan bye bye your family this is the price I have paid, and bye bye my friends to.

I understand

I'm chill without having family on this earth

or even friends

"everything will be ok"

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

but this shabbat I'm watching a lady testify how much her abortion impacted her afterwards

why I love christianity cause this world that often will shame people

shame people who had abortions

or shame people who maybe fornicate

shame people

call them "sluts"

call them "baby killers"

etc. 

and yes abortions are pry sins, fornication also sins, etc. 

god says

go sin no more..................

John 8:7-11 "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more."
Society still is like how it was John 8: like verses 1-7
wanting to stone to death the adulterers
THE SINNERS!!!!!!!!!!
WANTING TO CANCEL CULTURE THEM!!!!!!!!!
JUDGE THEM!!!!!!!!!!
HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
god/jesus says """"Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.""""" 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
🙏

ps I pry already am the most powerful person on earth - yep
do I think my family would self combust in my presence - naw - but they appear to believe that (from what I've "read between the lines" months ago aka last time I spoke to them)
I'm powered by God/Jesus
and 
Lucifer and his men
I got that 2 fer action going on 😁

psssssss. everyone is nothing
I KNOW I'M SHAKING YOUR MINDS SAYING THAT

Isaiah 40:16-18 "And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering. All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity. To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?"
Wishing everyone a great day!
(sheri you done just shoveling the dirt on yourself)
hey you can hate the devil all you want I LOVE SATAN AND GOD/JESUS! 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

0 comments:

Post a Comment