Search This Blog

Thursday, November 16, 2023

"Iniquity" abounding, it's going to happen everywhere - it's money, it's notoriety. It's what would cause oil in a lamp to go out - IF SOME SAINTS WEREN'T PREPARED FOR THAT. Some pastors say flee the devil, run from him I heard a sermon last night on the christian radio a pastor was saying run from the devil, more then reisist him, don't speak about him, don't think about him cause this pastor said that might bring him to you....................BUT HE'S COMING FOR YOU ANYWAYS SOONER OR LATER KNOW THAT if you are a christian (I have bible proof)...................

 "Iniquity" abounding, it's going to happen everywhere - it's money, it's notoriety. It's what would cause oil in a lamp to go out - IF SOME SAINTS WEREN'T PREPARED FOR THAT.  Some pastors say flee the devil, run from him I heard a sermon last night on the christian radio a pastor was saying run from the devil, more then reisist him, don't speak about him, don't think about him cause this pastor said that might bring him to you....................BUT HE'S COMING FOR YOU ANYWAYS SOONER OR LATER KNOW THAT if you are a christian (I have bible proof)...................

my proof that lucifer is coming for you if you is a christian................

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
if "simon" another name for "peter" was sifted by lucifer like wheat and "upon this rock I will build my church" ---------- to me that's proof we all will be "sifted like wheat" by lucifer (or many of us - I recogn most of us sooner or later that's bible proof of this idea of mine)
And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
1 Corinthians 5 "To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?" - if you let a little sin in, a little to much of the world in, the pride of life...............ones lamp could go out then!!!!!!!!!!!
  "oil" in your lamp is the good deeds that you do for jesus! THAT'S OIL AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO KEEP GOING THIS FIRE TO SERVE GOD, even when you are lead up in synagogues to be KILLED AND/OR JAILED (pry soon) 
Matthew 10:16-18 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles."
THE SYNAGOGUES THE CHURCHES PEOPLE
ARE GOING TO HATE MATTHEW CHAPTER 25 AND BE ENTIRELLY AGAINST THAT CHAPTER OF THE BIBLE
TO THE POINT IN THE NEAR FUTURE
IF YOU ARE HAVING OIL IN YOUR LAMP
AND SERVING GOD
THEY GONNA WANT TO KILL YOU "FOR JESUS" 
BUT MORE THEN THAT
you can't run from the devil
lucifer is coming for you allllllllllllllllllllllll (or I believe that anyways, I don't think he wants to leave anyone out)

lucifers coming for me to - but I'm of his "species" so 😁👍

25 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

those serving god

those literally serving god out there

don't give up

keep that oil

that zeal

that fire

in your lamp

and it ain't about good works or being saved by anything but grace


you do good works

you visit prisoners if you know some

and orpans and widows

etc. etc. 

you do all that and more everyday if you can CAUSE YOU HAVE OIL IN YOUR LAMP YOU HAVE A FIRE 

A FIRE

TO UM................

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

THAT HEAVEN CAN FINALLY START COMING TO THIS EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!

And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
god's kingdom and his will
surely is that orphans and widows be visited etc. etc. etc. etc. (it's a long list of good deeds)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment