Search This Blog

Monday, November 13, 2023

I want to buy rocks right now bad, but I ain't going to, cause that is witchcraft (according to most people) and witches that do witchcraft is headed to hell if they no repent and quit the witchcraft. But I still sweat emf's, and also "negative energy" so much negative around us these days, and emf's AND EMF'S!! So like that is what's going on also with the gold plated (often copper underneath the gold plating - hint hint copper - jewelry I am wearing these days).............pray for me though, cause I don't believe in copper to thwart negativity like some do.................it's not a rock copper ain't (sheri rocks is witchcraft - you must suffer)............................

  (ps claus at front - I am not a apostle - apostles according to most pastors in 2023 don't exist anymore, which mean most or many christians also would rather be witches, but are choosing to suffer with jesus --------- I am 100% the norm out there)

I want to buy rocks right now bad, but I ain't going to, cause that is witchcraft (according to most people) and witches that do witchcraft is headed to hell if they no repent and quit the witchcraft. But I still sweat emf's, and also "negative energy" so much negative around us these days, and emf's AND EMF'S!! So like that is what's going on also with the gold plated (often copper underneath the gold plating - hint hint copper - jewelry I am wearing these days).............pray for me though, cause I don't believe in copper to thwart negativity like some do.................it's not a rock copper ain't (sheri rocks is witchcraft - you must suffer)............................

um witchcraft became something like not bad to me (if you know most christians are right and rocks are witchcraft) - like in my mind

BUT WITCHCRAFT IS BAD AND MAYBE ROCKS ARE WITCHCRAFT AND THEY ARE RIGHT THE REST OF CHRISTIANTY OR A LOT OF IT THAT DEEMS ROCKS TO BE WITCHCRAFT - THEY PRY ARE I HAVE A THEORY. (my theory is relying on something other then god is witchcraft --------- to like solve all your problems in life basically which is what happens in witchcraft with rocks and spells etc.)

I be's trying to watch this video and convince myself copper offers some "negativity protection" - not 100% I'm convinced at all,, my husband was iin a fowl mood yesterday telliing you the scoop - he was grouching grouching grouching --------- this was early on in the day. 

well all day yesterday pretty nearly (til I peloton biked) I was in a very bad mood, after his mega grouch athon

the copper jewelry didn't stop my husbands grouch athon

and he's a extremely a grouch often

BUT SPECIAL PS...........to most people brian puts up a mega chippery front

even to me most the time he has a "fake chippery front" going

I know his "fake chippery front" and I know it ain't real - HE NOT FOOLIN ME!

but he fools most the world probably all the world

I'm the one that get's "mega grouch brian" AND OFTEN AND IT'S BAD

I hate not doing something I once did
THAT WORKED FOR ME
IT'S NOT LIKE THEM ROCKS DIDN'T DO SOMETHING
THEY DID SOMETHING PEOPLE!
Galatians 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."
I hate it. 
I most days hate it. 
I most days would much rather be wearing rocks, and/or buying rocks, """doing witchcraft""". 

THIS IS MY SUFFERING IN THE FLESH FOR JESUS I HAVE DECIDED
I AM IN AGONY FOR THE LORD
AGONY
1 Peter 4: 1-2 "Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God."
    God don't want us either doing witchcraft or trusting in witchcraft (by that I mean rocks) 
Micah 5:11-13 "And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds: And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers: Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands." "witchcrafts" is successfully placing supernatural power on something and then using that to help you out INSTEAD OF GOD ----------- WHO BASICALLY NEVER ANSWERS MY PRAYERS
I'M NOT PROUD
I'm admitedly of the last in the whole entire body of christ
I love things other christians don't love
they ain't obsessed
with bats at night
cemetaries a lot of them ain't
and peter steele.........................

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeter sttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllle 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
maybe peter steele will help protect me from negativity
I do feel better after listening to his music 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍
anyways determined to be done with witchcraft aka rocks
cause 
um
uh oh
....................
suffering in the flesh doing lots of that for jesus 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍
ya just a lot of suffering in the flesh for jesus 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍
pry'll buy some leggings today not rocks forget them them bad
peloton biking and the lord 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍
tootles
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Pavidis's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose....................





0 comments:

Post a Comment