Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

My favorite dumpster diver on you tube (I have a few "fave" ones though). I love this guys dumpster diving video's. He has that "attitude of gratitude" and I'VE STARTED MIMICING HIM FOR REAL FOR REAL, cause like him I've found "blessings" like earhtly stuff I saying, not in dumpsters, but I do have a fave discount grocery store that around once a week I go to and get fruits and veggies at really good prices (I always leave there knowing "ok these is blessings") makes my week really.....................

My favorite dumpster diver on you tube (I have a few "fave" ones though). I love this guys dumpster diving video's. He has that "attitude of gratitude" and I'VE STARTED MIMICING HIM FOR REAL FOR REAL, cause like him I've found "blessings" like earhtly stuff I saying, not in dumpsters, but I do have a fave discount grocery store that around once a week I go to and get fruits and veggies at really good prices (I always leave there knowing "ok these is blessings") makes my week really.....................

and the bible it does say

us christians and even non-christians should be able to find some blessings.............

Matthew 5:45 "That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."
I literally don't believe I'm telling you cornie stuffs right now
if you can find "blessings" 
and just sit there in thanksgiving like once a week
(don't steal, find blessings legal) 
I find it's like good
cause people that like don't like god (I am one with eyeballs man..........I'll notice people that leave god, leave their faith, they seem to me to be upset. I believe some "negativity snowball pattern" happens to some people out there - NOW EVERYONE HAS BAD DAYS I UNDERSTAND THAT) 
being thankful is helpful in life
instead of counting keeping count
of the yachts you don't have
the fame you don't have
the friends you don't have
if you can INSTEAD
tally
"look these are blessings"
"look these are blessings" 
EVEN AT THE DOLLAR TREE "BLESSINGS" CAN BE FOUND!
https://www.youtube.com/@findingtreasures737
That dumpter diver though my #1 fave dumpster diver. 
Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
Psalm 95:2 "Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms." - Amen Psalm 95:2 cause "blessings" IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
today at Donors Choose 11/28/2023.....................it's pretty exciting..............
Mrs. Dunham's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............
Wishing you a blessed day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment