Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2019

Your only powerful when you believe you can do it Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give."................

  Your only powerful when you believe you can do it Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give."
  We are supposed to want and do miracles for the lord BOTH John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." -------- pretty blaitant if you ask me John 14:12 is. What works did jesus do?.................

raise the dead ✔
give sight to the blind ✔
heal the sick ✔
Heck I'll just get the coordinating bible verse.................last verse here I'm just trying to speak "in context" so including this whole bit of verses..........................

Matthew 10 

10 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
   This bit of the bible is about the 12 disciples/apostles (but that they happen to be apostles get that out of your mind, cause they also are disciples of jesus no difference between apostles and the rest of the body of christ John 17:22 (below is John 17:22).....................................
heal the sick
cleanse the lepers
raise the dead
cast out devils
freely ye have received, freely give
  I've heard people say the 12 apostles are the only "full" apostles. I've heard clean the baptist pastor of my church say that basically that those were the last 12 powerful apostles that could get stuffs done
and now 
we have apostles or so this is what he said and I've heard this said often
but with no power at all or hardly any power
(I don't want to make no differentiation though between apostles and other vocations in the body of christ people are called to............jesus didn't leave ANYBODY out of John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."
  We are supposed to be "one" in the body of christ did you know that??????????????
  Well one isn't one really ranked to wazuu above the rest
John 17:22 "And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:" - yes there are members of the body of christ the body of christ is supposed to hold in high esteem per the bible 1 Corinthians 12:24
  It's one body
it's a united front
one
that means you all can do miracles
if you wanted and had faith I do recogn
------------------------------ ok...............look nothing wrong with praying people well again ok
what this blog post is about 
is about reminding you
you have value, you have HAVE power (if you believe)
Once I had a friend walk up tell me "we are just a number" 
maybe there is potential truth to that
if we allowed ourselves to be "just a number" maybe then we would be "just a number"???????????
.............but none of us gots to be that
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
Have a great week!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment