Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2019

If lucifer is the "son of the morning" which I believe he is, I believe the word of god......................how white are the fields out there in reality?????????? I think they is WHITE (John 4:34-36)............................

If lucifer is the "son of the morning" which I believe he is, I believe the word of god......................how white are the fields out there in reality?????????? I think they is WHITE............................
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
John 4:34-36 "Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together."

  White not some time long long ago, WHITE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  There's people that say lucifer has already been cast down to this earth, but I don't believe that. I believe he walks this earth right now, but he hasn't been cast down to this earth in a more visible format that I believe he will be soon, cast down to this earth and we will be able to see him and his men up there with him (not all of his men came down to this earth and married women and then had giant babies..............some them stayed up there with lucifer)
   Are you all actually going to tell me this is the morning right now?????????
that the son of the morning lucifer has already came you gonna tell me that really?????
seriously????????
I like to sometimes send sarcastic e-mails to 3 apostolic christian church of americanians, and my family saying this verse..................and since how it's the morning (such sarcasm) I'm e-mailing them a song like we do everyday (again sarcasm)...............
Ephesians 5:19 "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;"
  I'm going somewhere with this e-mail..........................
Kanye West could very 
likely be christian these days!
The fields is white. Not only do people want to be saved most of them......................they can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
  But I'm going somewhere even further with this here blog post, the bible says hell is ended up being the place for the children of the kingdom.......................
so what is lucifer and all fallen angels anyways?????????????
children of the kingdom I believe
  Matthew 8:11-12 "And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."
 Hello earth..........lucifer is literally called "the son of the morning" well if your the "son of the morning" 
that means there is a morning for 1
for 2
that means when you are finally cast down to this earth
your about to BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I greately both theorize and believe it is because lucifer is just like alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the people headed to hell and his men..........................actually..............................................ACTUALLY.........................................."children of the kingdom"
  Or at any rate
lucifer and his men
some them some fallen angels I think have gone crazy
but I suspect..................there is good in all them somewhere
especially lucifer
and he is about to bring it
He is the "son of the morning".................
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
  And nobody can done tellllllllllllll me he ain't the "son of the morning" it's written right there in the bible Isaiah 14:12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  If you want to illuminati confirm me, I mean stamp a triangle on me then and call it a day..........................
THE FIELDS ARE WHITE!.............
😀👍
pps.............I have a fresh you tube video
eyebrows if your eyebrows are looking extra on point.........that'll impact how you look for reals! 
ppps.................I think the morning safe to say has to do with hey we should love each other. (that's my going theory anyways, of what I deem a "morning" would entail) I'm quite the detective 👀

0 comments:

Post a Comment