Search This Blog

Saturday, October 12, 2019

We are saved by grace and you can sure nuff be saved if you don't tithe but beware.............Malachi 3:9 "Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation."...................

We are saved by grace and you can sure nuff be saved if you don't tithe but beware.............Malachi 3:9 "Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation."...................
   I believe a persons life could be extended via tithing I sure do, cause god once He says something in the bible, if you put Him to the test with tithes....................I do believe He has to hold to his own word...................
Malachi 3:10 "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."
vitamins who knows if those will help you live longer those are a bit dicey
but tithing - BING!
saved by grace nobody has to tithe if you don't tithe you can still plenty be saved, but we pry are all ripping ourselves off when we don't tithe. Ripping off ourselves of god's ability to bless us (or so I've heard pastors preach)
Cause like if you don't tithe your robbing god
Malachi 3
7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
   I think I most definately have been cursed with a curse, cause I wasn't tithing like alllllllllllllllllllll the time,
 Sometimes I tithed, but god isn't asking for sometimes here He's asking for every time a tithe.

and offerings,

so a tithe and beyond

AND BEYOND - YIKES (I mean yay, that's good)

 I got a wig.......................................trying out a different look for myself.............................

Tonight I went out of the house wearing this wig and everyone girls guys everyone was looking at me --------------------- I am a attention -------- insert degerogative word here. Some people thrive off of attention it's a real like uhhhhhhhhh I don't know uhhhhhhhhhh. To get attention ain't bad in of itself people make it sound bad, it just mostly depends on how you get attention, a cute wig above hey that's all fair game right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #FACTS
  ppps.....................ya pastors never done preached like ever in my whole life that I can recall being potentially cursed, because of not tithing..........but it's right there in the bible Malachi 3:9 "Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation." God must've just wanted me to learn the hard way, seems god wanted me to learn the hard way a lot of stuffs life, I guess you know so I have stuff to blog (gods a genious - that isn't me being sarcastic, god's a genious). 
   Be blessed!
Have a great week!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment