Search This Blog

Friday, October 11, 2019

God I believe wants us to take care of our health................Water Kefir testimony and now I moving over to a "continuous brew" Kombucha system cause it's easy to do ............

God I believe wants us to take care of our health................Water Kefir testimony and now I moving over to a "continuous brew" Kombucha system cause it's easy to do.

  I started my 1st batch of kombucha yesterday, I got 2 scobies in the mail and my scobies have already grown so it's working out basically.......................
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."
nice big scoby, there two in there
I sewed a cozy for this to keep my kombucha warm : ) 
 I've drank for a long time water kefir, and have now switched off to kombucha. I can definately attest that water kefir and kombucha as well, helps with asthma, helps with arthritis from my experience................and I do believe these beverages protect your liver. (though I do believe there is a science to that there idea.......I am not a scientist sooooooooooooooooo..........................I very much attribute water kefir as to why I am able to eat large amounts of protein a day and have a healthy liver or kidney uhhhhhh whichever one of them two bodybuilders sometimes have problems with). That and drinking lots of water in the day. 
   It's important though to just drink 1 glass of this stuff a day, overdoing it can be bad. 
  You gut health is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo important. And I find kombucha and/or water kefir to be the solution in life...............cause who can or would want to eat greek yogurt everyday??????????????? Greek yogurt is fine, and even nice every now and then, but after so many days (kombucha and or water kefir time). 👍
   Also having good "gut health" improves one immune system apparently. Oh but the biggy item for me is I've suffered from acid reflux my whole life bad............it completely cures acid reflux for as long as I drink this stuff. 
  --------------- ya my acid reflux has started back up again
   ....................sidenote for this blog post....................................................
jesus I think he did turn the world upside down..................................looks to be I'm at times more liked more popular more everything wearing a tichel.............

Acts 17:5-7 

But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people.
And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;
Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, one Jesus.
   I think the ship is going to turn back around again to.........................
down is up sometimes
up is down sometimes
Pirates gonna sail nomadder which way 💀
I love jesus christ the lord ya
loving the lord
 I often don't quite feel like myself without my tichel on..................
but then there are days when I'll walk around looking eerily like marilyn monroe and have a great time. 
I think I'm "both" those "chicks" truelly
uh oh, there goes everyone's put people in boxes athon!
the lies though they can become the truth - 
per Michael Jacksons lyrics
so recogning with myself 
my wearing a tichel is a decent idea
or at least sometimes
be this
be this modest chick
not that there is anything wrong with Marilyn Monroe at all - she just had bad luck in life like I said. 
  Putting my hair in buns would do the job to, but do I like buns that much?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  What you put on you eventually pry do become that in life, what you predomintely "put on" in life, whether that be's jesus, or the world, or modest clothing and jesus, or like not modest clothing and the world.
  A pastor said you choose the "character" you are going to be in life. That very well could be the case????????????? Our choices do impact us whether we realize it or not ------------ say you had a actual drinking problem (I'm not counting the much lesser amount of alcohol in kombucha, I'm talking real beers etc.............................................even if you didn't notice the "impact" it's pry there or add's up pry eventually). 
  I'm saying just cause you can do something in life, you might not should do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment