Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

If you are at a "low place" in life, you pry are actually being set up for greatness DON'T KILL YOURSELF....................this world loves comebacks trust me I'm one of the queen's of comebacks...................my whole life thus far has been a comeback........................

If you are at a "low place" in life, you pry are actually being set up for greatness DON'T KILL YOURSELF....................this world loves comebacks trust me I'm one of the queen's of comebacks...................my whole life thus far has been a comeback........................

  Micah 4:1-3 "But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."
  Mountains in life they are meant to be climbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Whatever mountain that is in your life.......................a mountain of debt you need to get victory over..............Romans 8:37 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." DON'T GIVE UP!
  Or health setback.
  Not all us are "in the dregs of life" but we all have mountains in our life................................."the only way is up"
  I know something, we all have bad days (that's why I don't believe in "cancel culture" I don't), days where we feel "down" where life has dealt us a blow.........but the quicker you can get thinking positive the better.
get back up
get your head in the game
 God never gave up...............................................
Isaiah 43:5-7 "Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him." You might think "but sheri this verse is about jews, and we aren't jewish" but it's more then jews cause "even every one that is called by my name" -------------------------- purpose

  But I'm rooting for those created for "dishonour" per the bible as well.............................
Romans 9:20-21 "Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,"
Positive thinking is POWERFUL. Faith is powerful.............Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
    I am rooting for lucifer to win armageddon, just hurt the lord a little bit I hope just enough to win. I'm totally rooting for the underdogs in life, which some of us are in the body of christ happens to be.     It's a blessing though in my estimation being a underdog in life, cause the only way is up for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially if we have the right mindset...............of not giving up..........for me going to the gym and going to the gym and going to the gym and REPEAT! Read the bible, read the bible, read the bible, read it and REPEAT - AMEN! 
🏁🏁🏁Now go get to winning!🏁🏁🏁
  ps................................................I recommend staying lowly in your mind (pride truely does come before "the fall" Proverbs 16:18)
Psalm 138:6 "Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off."
Proverbs 3:34 "Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly."
Proverbs 11:2 "When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom."
  Lowly though the idea of lowliness, isn't having to do with where you are on the earth at all.................you can be famous and be humble and down to earth I'm saying such famous people do exist............................lowliness is something in your heart. Maybe it's a realization, that whatever good comes in my life - comes from god!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that's it??????????????
  I think proud people often think they've accomplished stuffs from their own "power" (I will alot people often have to put in the work right make a effort..............but did they any of them get themselves where they are --------- I don't think they did, either god raised you up or lucifer did in my estimation.............you didn't raise yourself up............you might've helped or be helping the process along as we all should, we shouldn't want to "give up" in life "MORE THEN CONQUERORS ARE NOT GIVER UPPERS" Romans 8:37 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."
   I am not just "sheri" the christian blogger - nawwwwww
I am the result of a massive team
#lowly

1 comments:

Ruby said...

Life is full of bumps in the road. That's the time to start praising our God. He lifts us up...

Post a Comment