Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

After being poor my whole life, I've came to realize poor people just don't have no friends (Proverbs 14:20 and Proverbs 19:4) and God is the "raiser up" 1 Samuel 2:7 "The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up." In the past I tried to raise me up and I had things all wrong, so now I tithe and keep the sabbath basically...................

After being poor my whole life, I've came to realize poor people just don't have no friends and God is the "raiser up" 1 Samuel 2:7 "The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up." In the past I tried to raise me up and I had things all wrong, so now I tithe and keep the sabbath basically...................but I do work some friday nights but not much, and um I make up for it, I start the sabbath early on friday, to compensate...........................and then sometimes saturday is a bit of a struggle cause I will still do things with my family on saturdays but I make it happen..............if I have to sabbath late into the night saturday night that's what I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................then it's party time πŸ˜ŽπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
1 Samuel 2:6-8 "The Lord killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them."

bible verses back up the idea that the poor have like noooooooo friends, like amen I agree........totally...........................
like none....................................
Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends."
Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour."
 My future should be wealthy.............cause I tithed this month, and that is like alllllllllllllllllllll my money just about, like all it, cause most the money I was making with my realistate job has been going to my oldest daughters college tuition............................
instead of trusting in my flesh or trying to buy better makeup, 
or better goth clothing
or better wigs
I am investing in god
in the raiser up.....................
Job 36:5-7 "Behold, God is mighty, and despiseth not any: he is mighty in strength and wisdom. He preserveth not the life of the wicked: but giveth right to the poor. He withdraweth not his eyes from the righteous: but with kings are they on the throne; yea, he doth establish them for ever, and they are exalted."
  I big time recommend whether you are christian or no, to give to the poor people of the earth (I mean like homeless people).........I'm like poor but like fine til god raises me up n'stuff.....................
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble." - that's poor people in africa, that's homeless people in your town etc. etc. ppps.................."considereth" means more then think about them, means action --------------- I'm pretty sure about this, but you know you think on the poor why wouldn't you go to action?????????????????? If your really thinking on them. 
  
Psalm 72:12 "For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper."
I don't feel I have a "helper" cause nobody tells me 0 bible verses, not on this earth now if we talking outside of "this earth" I have a army! πŸ‘„πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
 totally relate to Psalm 72:12 anyways, since how I'm poor and friendless a lot, because I'm poor. 
  Fellow poor people god raises up! 
Tithe, keep the sabbath holy! 
There is hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have a great week earth
LOVE
PPS........yes my brother and super model sister both wealthy people according to my dad, (both in debt last I heard)......that's neither here nor there, cause technically they both make the big $$$$$$$
ya I can't say for sure about my brother
but my sister she is ubber popular indeed 1000's and 1000's of instagram followers - 
CAUSE SHE'S RICH 
(I'm not saying my super model sister isn't nice, or my brother) - I'm noteful that's all. 
my big sis is a hairstylist, not rich like me.................my big sis I deem the "christianist" of our family
she posts waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more bible verses on her instagram then me
she very active in helping the poor pry has one upped me some - that's fine
it's not a competition or whatever
I'm done with being poor 
but I'm fine with my "spot" on the earth
(I'm saying I am just fine with being permanently the dink of the body of christ - but need to be a wealthy dink................................AND HAVE FRIENDS)

2 comments:

Ruby said...

I would love to share your beautiful posts on Facebook but the picture size gets chopped of for some reason.

Giving it to god said...

It's alright. I know why that happens though...............as a blogger I've encountered what your talking about. (the different media's most all them have different "settings" to them...............I suspect it's on purpose so that stuff isn't repeated throughout the entire internet, that is my going theory anyways).

Post a Comment