Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Message to the members of the body of christ in the grips of terror over the idea that satan worshippers pry will kill them soon unless they are raptured like real soon.........................

Message to the members of the body of christ in the grips of terror over the idea that satan worshippers pry will kill them soon unless they are raptured like real soon.........................

John 17:23 "I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."
Hebrews 11:40 "God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect."
Hebrews 12:23 "To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,"

1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

bonus verse.....................
1 John 4:17 "Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world."
  ------------------ Do I have to miss the chickens of the body of christ when they are killed?........................I'm done with pastors babying their congregations telling them "don't worry we'll be raptured soon,  you won't have to go through none of the tribulation don't worry" ----------------- giving them bottles and blankies like that. Burping them to. 
MAN UP
Learn to garden
I garden it ain't that hard
whole world nearly is done chicken scardy cats I swear it. 
I swear me and Marilyn Manson and clearly his fans we's the only ones I swear it, left on the earth it looks to be with any kind of balls at all!
such the binky loving cuddling diaper changing time I'm hearing on christian radio where I live all the time - it's sickening is what it is...............................
off to listen to some sweet marilyn manson music you know it
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
dead alive
or dead
dead
it's all dead to me
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
I love being dead!
X



0 comments:

Post a Comment