Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2019

One my big questions to my mom as a kid and her bible reply "If I died would I go to heaven mom?" 1 Corinthians 7:14 "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy."............................

One my big questions to my mom as a kid and her bible reply "If I died would I go to heaven mom?" 1 Corinthians 7:14 "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy."
   Little me not very often, but a few times in my childhood was doing some real bad stuff --- so I'd ask my mom basically hey mom if I die to I go to heaven. And then she'd give me the 1 Corinthians 7:14 reply, and little me it's so bad.....................................
little me decided oh I can do all the ------- things I want (or almost, I was sceptical, cause as I've stated before in at least one blog post as a kid I never saw my parents do good deeds....................so little me was very sceptical of my mom's reply....................but then..............................little me believed her quite a bit to cause my family always went to church)
  But anyways..............................it's troubling to me 1 Corinthians 7:14 and I've thought long on this verse my entire life.................".................... else were your children unclean;" What happens to unclean kids???????????????????
   Clearly clean kids can do witch craft, beat kids up at recess for months and months and months and go to heaven cause their parents are saints, I do have the bible verse backing that  Proverbs 11:21 "Be assured, an evil person will not go unpunished, but the offspring of the righteous will be delivered." Delivered means, that they'll be able to get out of break free from that there sin, and/or sins they had became "entangled in". But what about these not so lucky "unclean" children???????????????????????????????????
  Little mini me, and big me has thought on these "unclean" children.

God would not accept from the jews unclean animals for offerings 
(I pretty sure, pretty sure about that - far as I know). 
in old testiment time there were "unclean" people that weren't even allowed to walk amongst the clean Jews.
How much more did God Himself only likely accept 
"clean" offerings.
Numbers 19:2 "This is the ordinance of the law which the Lord hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke:"
Ephesians 5:27 "That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."
1 Peter 1:19 "But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:"
   God likes his offerings """"""""""""""""""""""clean"""""""""""""""""""""""""" Ephesians 5:27 "That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."
  So how fantastically bad is it for "unclean" children if they were to die? I've thought on that my whole life 1 Corinthians 7:14 "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy."
Lucifer needs to win armagedon
Jesus Christ is the lord 
love Him
needs one little bitty wound to loose armagedon HE NEEDS TO LOOSE JESUS DOES
  Cause I theorize hell could be filled with a slew of children............................THEY NEVER MUCH HAD A CHANCE. (I'm saying your a child right, your parents are unbelievers, then you die ------------ how much of a chance did you have????????????? IF ANY??????????????????????????)
 Let's look up a statistic how many kids die a day - "sheri that is clean bleak" - christian goth, christian goth............................
  From the above website:
"In 2018 an estimated 6.2 million children and adolescents under the age of 15 years died, mostly from preventable causes. Of these deaths, 5.3 million occurred in the first 5 years, with almost half of these in the first month of life."
   Troubling to me, is the bit there were it says "almost half of these in the first month of life"................that's a slew of kids, that may not of had much of a chance at all. 
"sheri dear, we've been tryin hard not to think about things like that"
  I've thought on things like that for a long time. 
  Whether there are tons of little children headed to hell and the # is adding to daily of little kids headed to hell or not..............(cough unfortunately probably there are - I have reason to believe there are)............WE NEED TO CARE ALL OF US. 
Ezekiel 18:21 "But if the wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed and observes all My statutes and practices justice and righteousness, he shall surely live; he shall not die."









   

0 comments:

Post a Comment