Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

people everywhere often have terrible lives if they don't put god 1st in their lives............................the "few things" the bible says we need to be "faithful" my estimation of what those things are.......................

people everywhere often have terrible lives if they don't put god 1st in their lives..................................(by god I mean jesus to)..........................
A lot of people out there think they have god 1st in their lives and they don't!

If you can't give god 10% of your earnings, how is god 1st in your life????????????? He pry ain't then.

Or give god a sabbath.......if you can't give god 1 day of the week how is god 1st then?????????????


Deuteronomy 6:4-6

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

worse they don't care - or know that they should care as the case sometimes is

There is a mentality some of us jews have.........................when we got that, we got that, that mentality of

wait

this world is actually not the most valuable item --------- god is

God doesn't ask much of us few things, few things He wishes us to be faithful in...................is 10% or sabbath keeping much, naw, it's very little.
You could tell me sheri we are under grace
true
but if you are faithful in 0 how you expecting to be saved???????????????????????????
let me say that again
If you are faithful in 0 because you are hard at work being "saved by grace" how are you expecting to be saved?

Matthew 25:21 "His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord."
Does not Matthew 25:21 hint that there are a few things we are supposed to be faithful in I think it does. Now I'm not the "expert" ok in what all we need to be faithful in, I'm just going to point the world out to a "idea" here.............

Matthew 22:36-40

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

The greatest commandment is to love the lord thy god with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Also I feel the 2nd commandment is relavent "thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. To me these verses in the bible are the ultimate hints as to what the "few things" we need to be faithful in entail.

  These are my thoughts for today. I do eat bacon occasionally soooooooooooooooo you can't peg me as a "law keeper" ------ I do deem bacon pics meat a bit icky, it's not my fave meat..............I crave bacon somedays (days I'm usually hyped up on way to much candy and caffeine...................................). I happen to prefer turkey meat, love turkeys nothing against the bird.............their meat is really pretty healthy in my estimation and tasty.
adding a clause here, here's what "saved by grace" means to me -----------------------
it doesn't mean you have to tithe everytime perfect, or keep every sabbath 100% perfect
it's I am saved even if I "biff it" every now and then - AND I DO
to me
"saved by grace" doesn't mean - ok do nothing now your saved presto
cause like ok
to follow jesus to be his disciple don't that require action???????????
doesn't believing itself require action
if you believe in this book here that is the bible that says god wishes us to be
Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."
  There I believe is a "understanding" of grace in the bulk of the body of christ that has been predominate for sometime now, that understanding being you can just sit back relax poof your saved. And my understanding of grace is different
grace definately for me equals
follow jesus right do stuff for the lord
be a disciple of christ ==== doing stuff for the lord
whether hey if that's street evangelism for some you
some you volunteering like me at foodbanks is a big part of your life
maybe volunteering at hospitals I throwing that idea out there
and tithing and keeping the sabbath loving god with all my mind, all my heart, all my soul is in play for me these days
but if I mess up on any of that which I do - I'm saved anyways.............cause we are saved by grace
Not by works cause we all mess it up right. 
but that don't mean throw in the towel right
I ain't throwing in the towel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great week!
LOVE


0 comments:

Post a Comment