Search This Blog

Thursday, October 10, 2019

I'm giving a full tithe this month trying god now, cause people have failed my butt a lot of the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................

I'm giving a full tithe this month trying god now, cause people have failed my butt a lot of the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................
"but sheri what about all the people blessing you that you blogged a few days ago?" -------- ya that doesn't always happen to me.
  The bible clean says...............
Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."

  Most the time I don't see ANYTHING BACK. I don't give to hope to get back, I'm just saying, most the time I don't see anything back. I have literally went years and years and years giving, giving, giving to people without seeing 0 back before.
   people have failed me
and even when they come through for me it's not the "miracle" I need!
Malachi 3:10 "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."
People just aint God though so it's fine!
  Definately there are "tithes" and then there are what the bible calls "offerings" and Malachi 3:10 is literally speaking about "that there may be meat in mine house" literally talking about CHURCH. I just letting you all know that. Do I think most churches do well with money - naw, they I believe DO TERRIBLY with money. They can't even help themselves though, most churches have so many people on the pay roll..........
  I ain't 0% a dummy, heck I was a sunday school teacher, not only do I understand "church payrolls" - like I have more then a ballpark idea how much people get paid. 
    People do a job they get hired, they should get paid. When I was the head sunday school teacher of the "sunday school" like time for the kids of a womens ministry at a  mega church, I worked hard, I earned every dollar, and anybody working that hard should get paid. 
  I just happen to be in "the know" that's all. 
  But like malachi 3:10 isn't listing off the pay roll of the church staff is it???????? - no it ain't

I've tried to be a "debbie downer" before but complainin goes nowhere ---------- tryin god though. 
 That might work out. 
Cause though people will let me down to the point I don't actually deem Luke 6:38 to be true for myself - maybe for all of you it is a true bible verse, but for me most the time I have given I do not receive back NEVER. Like nothing. (unless you count like a handshake.................if you count a handshake)
   People are not who I need to go to to be blessed though that's it, it's god, not people, people fail me. 
Have a great week!
LOVE


0 comments:

Post a Comment