Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Did you mess up again - don't give up - hit the reset button (ask for forgiveness, get doin what you know is right again) Matthew 24:13 "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."........................

Did you mess up again - don't give up - hit the reset button (ask for forgiveness, get doin what you know is right again) Matthew 24:13 "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
  In the hot mess that is myself. I'll sit and think, like hmmmmmmmmmm I'm not supposed to be friends with the world................................................like I'll think.
   I ain't sayin I'm wearing a tichel for good, but for now it is a "reset button" of sorts for me. It's bestest not sit around obsessing over how my hair looks, or makeup for that matter...................be workin on that
inner beauty
1 Peter 3:3-4 "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price."

God wants us to have FIRE not give up or back down cause you don't have that many instagram followers FORGET THAT!
Do you allow yourself
to care about what you are wearing be all about that there
"putting on of apparel"
like the world
or do you say to yourself
no
I'm meant for GREATER then that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
If you want to be average, 
just do what everybody around you is doing
tons of average people everywhere
god does not want the lukewarm norm

Revelation 3:15-17 

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
  Nobody should try and tell me anything is impossible for me either, and people have tried to tell me things were impossible for me.......................I WILL walk up to you and slam the bodybuilding weights down in front you with all the fire of all hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Average people do average things! - and then they get themselves to "average places" in life
"sheri your talking about money"
"sheri your talking about money"
"but sheri your talking about money"
The land of milk and honey it just has to be real
has to be the gym 
a place full of people not sickly or if they are "challenged" in someway they haven't given up or backed down. 
I'm going to have to go drink some muscle milk and get some reps in pumped up so much now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment