Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

I just recently started to realize how bad it is to speak badly about people, bible says to be done with "evil speaking" which may or may not be "backbiting" proper, but even EVIL SPEAKING to not do that...........................

I just recently started to realize how bad it is to speak badly about people, bible says to be done with "evil speaking" which may or may not be "backbiting" proper, but even EVIL SPEAKING to not do that...........................
   I do believe there is a form of potential "backbiting" that seems real innocent. Not even done in a way that is hateful towards the person necessarily................for instance, you see someone wearing totally scandalous clothing from church right and then tell people at church.......................(like I'm saying you can completly love that person right, I've said plenty about people that I clean love..............I thought innocently I was wrong it's still "evil speaking" aka bad don't do it even if it wasn't full out "backbiting" proper)
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/backbite
had to copy and paste the dictionary I LOVE DOING THIS................................

backbite

 verb
back·​bite | \ ˈbak-ˌbīt  \
backbitbackbittenbackbiting

Definition of backbite

to say mean or spiteful things about a person (such as someone who is not present)They beguiled the time by backbiting and intriguing against each other in a foolish kind of way.— Jack London
2 Corinthians 12:19-21 "Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying. For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults: And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed."
Monkey that is myselfno see, no hear, no speakespeciallyespeciallyno speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the like no hearing, and no seeing part of the 3 monkeys made never much sense to me, cause like of course your going to like see stuffs less you are blind, and hear stuffs, less you are death)
MOST OF US ARE GOING TO SEE AND HEAR THINGS PROBABLY EVERY SMACK DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES
CAUSE JESUS CHRIST THE LORD SAID.......................
Matthew 6:34 "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."
 You know what the words "sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof" means that means we pry gonna hear things and see things TODAY, AND TOMMOROW AND THE NEXT DAY ETC. YIKES
MONKEY NO IS SPEAKING!
Psalm 140:11 "Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him." 
Ephesians 4:30-32 "And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
1 Peter 2:1 "Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,"
Titus 3:2 "To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men."

0 comments:

Post a Comment