Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

My "works meet of repetance" for this week, cause I wouldn't want people to think me to be a reprobate..............................

My "works meet of repetance" for this week, cause I wouldn't want people to think me to be a reprobate..............................2 Corinthians 13:5 "Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"
  There is many um definitions um of the word reprobate..........but I often think of it in context of this bible verse Titus 1:16 "They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate." A "way" people can be reprobate and therefore potentially not have jesus in them is if they are "unto every good work reprobate" 
I cross out the location of the food bank cause it's not far from where I live and I like to keep where I live not public info......................except you know for the people in my town that do know where I live - that's fine. Since I look terrible in the above photo cause I need to wear my hair back while boxing food................I include another pic as well.....................
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh back to looking christian goth fabulous 😍
I also don't like people to know my age, my age is pretty obscure I think, though I do have 2 teen daughters, I could've had them young. I be's looking like sheesh I don't think I look much older then what 35????????????????????? Naw I look like a solid 30. Ya definately 30! Actually 27, ya, no I look smack 19 but since how I have 2 teens that'll just have to put me at like 23. #math hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
love it
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I recommend like doing good like me while  your all waiting for god to all bless you, 
and then after god blesses me and you keep doing good is my plan
god's going to bless me cause I gonna tithe and keep the sabbath
and then I gonna do the things I never haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ooooooooooooooooo.......................



0 comments:

Post a Comment