Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2019

The bible says we through much tribulation must enter the kingdom of heaven but the bible also says and goodness and mercy shall follow after me all the days of my life ------- IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT A PERSON THINKS ABOUT ME EVEN OR YOU!.....................

The bible says we through much tribulation must enter the kingdom of heaven but the bible also says and goodness and mercy shall follow after me all the days of my life ------- IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT A PERSON THINKS ABOUT ME EVEN OR YOU!.....................Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."
Psalm 23:5-6 "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."
I've often struggled with the "dichodemy" between Acts 14:22 and Psalm 23:5-6 ------------- what is this much tribulation and goodness and mercy "follow me all the days of my life"?????????????? But these verses are true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   And then on top of things god wants us zealous and on fire right.............well we can try god.....................
Malachi 3:8-10 "Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." ---------- to me this bit of the bible is saying, that if you have or I have "robbed god" in "tithes and offerings" IT'S NOT TO LATE TO GIVE TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!! And try Him "prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it"
  I confess here there was a blog post were I was like "whoa's me" ------------- I've found the cure GIVE! 
  And also this is a sidenote ok, and this is not uhhhhhhh tithes, ok not a tithe right, soooooooooo I need to get my tithing act together again..................................(going to get working on that).....................
  I've started making friendship bracelets and giving them to friends..................
  That is the probably the dinkiest stuff one could do. IT'S NOT HIGH BALLING SAINT STUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I'm a dink for the lord right, so I've tried in my mind to elivate friendship bracelets.......I've gone as far in my mind to imagine that friendship bracelets could keep families together (...................epic myself). 
  Jesus wanted us to have a abundant life, and I am real convinced these days the main way to have a abundant life
is to give, be a giving person
Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."
   I visited 2 best friends this weekend, gave both them friendship bracelets, and they gave me stuffs. 
I've found it fantastically good to give
to god
to everyone!
Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."
  That's it that's all I have to say for today (interestingly I was "fueled" to blog this post by the pastor who's name I shall not mention whom I blogged a reply to his sermon a few days ago, on KPDQ christian radio..................this time he preached about dressing like everyone around you that the pharisee's had long garments, and he said he's surprised the catholic men are getting away with wearing their robes..............................I agree with him, but my tichel is not included in this here idea.................................
really a tichel is a bun nearly - like a bun with fabric around your bun but a bun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it's part of the jewish culture......................it's a cultural thing, as is the hijab which there is a way of wearing the tichel that IS HIJAB, I've been blessed by prominent muslims in portland cause I was in hijab but the jewish version of hijab which technically exists ----- that level of modest dress is real in the jewish culture it does exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  ---------------- I like being blessed by muslims. 
Bring the blessings my way people 😁👍👄
  The idea behind the tichels and the hijabs is REAL. And should not be discounted I believe by anybody. 
  God said.............................
2 Corinthians 6:14-17 "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you."
  I'm bringing the entire opposite idea of the pastor whose name shall not be mentioned on KPDQ christian radio...............that we should be "separate" 
  And by separate I don't mean not be in this world (I'm not pro the verses that talk about don't be friends with non-believers.......................I'm the type if your nice BE FRIENDS WITH ME THEN) But I'm a touch a rebel in that way.............probably I guess you all should heed "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:.........................."
  But maybe I have some boldness cause I do wear a tichel pretty often, it's like a fence line............................
like you nice
ok I want to be friends with you then
but here's the fence line you see it (aka my tichel)
"sheri you are talking about clean idiotic right now"
OK
  For me and I am a rebel
I am for sure a rebel of 2 Corinthians 6:14 "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"
  How do you love people that your like
back away don't get to close
with jesus garlic
this giffy is so appropriate cause I'm a fence jumper is what I am.......................sometimes.......................
  Back when I was dragon boating which I dragon boated for 3 years, I'd go to bars with the kids from my teams....................I didn't drink to much, just like one beverage. But I had fun. 
for the lord
I'd sip my drink slow
and I had fun
I'm not saying go hang out with dangerous people cause use some sort of judgement.................
I'm just sayin I had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  It was good for me. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment