Search This Blog

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Need prayer I need to be more thankful for "lackluster" sermons to say "Matthew 23:39 "..........Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord"............

Need prayer I need to be more thankful for "lackluster" sermons to say "Matthew 23:39 "..........Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord"............
   Matthew 23:36-39 "Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

 FACTS: Though the rabbi at the messianic synagogue I pretty frequently attend always gives fantastic sermons and hits the ball all the way out of the ballpark. It's not mandatory for pastors to always "bring it" ---------------------- Sermons must be like meals. God wants us thankful................one year my family was starving. My dad lost his job at the papermill, and all we had was a garden, and across the street from us was a convenience store, and my parents had me, and/or sometimes my brother or sister would go with me, to ask the store please for some bread. (like once a week this went on)
  Well the year my family was starving - like one meal a day sometimes sort of scenario. I remember that thanksgiving, we didn't clearly we didn't have a turkey I don't think we did????????????????? If we did someone gave us a turkey..............not sure, that was like the 1st-2nd grade for me long ago. All I recall is that thanksgiving we sure did pray "thank you for our meal"
  Wait I think we were gifted a turkey. 
Ya............................................I'm pretty sure someone gifted us a turkey. When you go that long without food, you get mega thankful for whatever your given. 
Whole point my family was starving that year and my dad and mom sure did while saying the 
thanksgiving prayer thank god a slew!
  If it be's a famine right at the main church my family likes to attend (s baptist church) ------ granted they may not think they are in a famine right now?????????????????????????? I got to learn to be more thankful --------- for whatever it is god gives me that day. 
 Cause if the baptist pastor right, he walks in the door, right, he prays to God.................God will give Him something to give the people. 
 A famine according to the bible this bit of the bible (talking in context, cause my family some them have bemoaned that I repeat favorite verses often, and that I talk out of context one them bemoaned much).............................
  Job 5:10-22 "Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields: To set up on high those that be low; that those which mourn may be exalted to safety. He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong. They meet with darkness in the day time, and grope in the noonday as in the night.  But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty. So the poor hath hope, and iniquity stoppeth her mouth. Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:  For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole. He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword.

21 Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh.

22 At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.
  I'd like to "zone in" on the last 3 verses there...........................being redeemed from death in famine - cool.......................but I think that very much vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery much is a spiritual famine and not just a physical famine, cause I know
I know
I ain't the only one that's sat through a sermon where you got up at the end up church you were like - "that's it" 
  And you left the church scratching your head wondering did you just clean even go to a church service, cause you thought you did right, you got in your car, your family got dressed and ready to go, you drove into the church parking lot, got out of the car, said high to the people at the front door got a announcement thingy and sat down and sang some even. 
  Famine's I've decided are real, pastors aren't always going to be bringing it, maybe some them is never going to be bringing it??????????????????????????????????????????????? But probably if god has me or you at a church there must be a reason?????????????????????
  God said......................................
Luke 11:13 "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?"
  Ok let's say all pastors most them, are illuminati members and/or freemasons and that's why most them hardly ever preach a good sermon........................
please let's imagine
lot's of eh sermons out there are there not - ya there is
you walk in a church
Is not the very act of you or me walking in a church...........us asking god for some heavenily food?????????????????????????
 I think it is. 
 Not that famines and indeed spiritual famine's don't exist they do exist I believe and they could I believe be even god ordained. If anything so we realize, God ain't going to let us just starve off and DIE (whether spiritually or physically) HE'S GOING TO BRING THE BIBLE VERSES WE NEED OR FOOD WE NEED ALL WE NEED TO DO IS ASK. 
  So that we realize god is going to supply what we need.................so that we can say.............................
Matthew 23:36-39 ".................Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord"
  Go ahead freemason illuminati pastors if you do indeed exist to preach bad --------------- if I go to church your doomed
your doomed
your dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed to say something good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Doomed so bad. 
  My new hair look, this is it, I told my husband, I sure have changed my hair a zillion times (can't wear tichel don't feel safe, to many um not liking minorities radicals out there, I tryin to stay alive) this is the look I'm sticking with (he isn't that convinced hahahahahahhahahaha).
  I have weared tichels occasionally but there are so many "proud boys" where I live I feel not so safe. It's all good though cause I dig this look......................


 Have a great week!
Shabbat Shalom



0 comments:

Post a Comment