Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2019

My works "meet of repentance" for this week. And the bible says to "plead for the cause of the widow" so this me doing that to! Isaiah 1:17 "Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.".............

My works "meet of repentance" for this week. And the bible says to "plead for the cause of the widow" so this me doing that to! Isaiah 1:17 "Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow."....................

I usually donate $5-10 bucks at a time that's my "mo" ------ fruit is fruit
if it grows off the tree fast or slow
hey -------- least it growin on the tree!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps.......if I donate to this charity again I'll try and donate a different amount of money so you KNOW it's a fresh donation #genious
 I'm really loving this bit of the bible today........................
Isaiah 1
17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
   Like uh I won't lie, I was listening to Daystar tv like yesterday, and Marcus said that it's not enough to be "willing" but you also need to be "obedient" ------- man that bit of the bible spoke to me at that moment. 
  Most the time we are willing aren't we???????
We wouldn't be unwilling most the time most of us to give to the poor, to help the widow, the "oppressed" aka homeless etc. 
But the blessing the point where god blesses us, is when we are both willing and obedient!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Isaiah 1:19 "If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:"
  I don't know about you but I want to eat the good of the land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Have a great week!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment