Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2019

I don't just look like Marilyn Monroe I agree with her when she says she "goes with nature" Romans 1:26 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:" Gays and lesbians sure can be saved, I'm more about defending witches this blog post right here........................

I don't just look like Marilyn Monroe I agree with her when she says she "goes with nature" Romans 1:26 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:" Gays and lesbians sure can be saved, I'm more about defending witches this blog post right here.
  To the point I not only know I look like a witch, I believe myself to be a "natural witch" - I really do.
  But people shouldn't be so judgy anymore and love each other much more. It's not for everybody being a "natural witch" and I understand that. But for sometime I've put on rock necklaces and not only felt something - stuffs started happening in my life FROM MERELY WEARING STONE NECKLACES. ((((((((((that's what can happen if your a natural witch)))))))))))))))
   Magic everywhere whether you like it or not.

 There's people that say being a christian witch isn't real, that isn't possible............really?????????????????????????????????? Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
  If you don't have magic books and you ain't casting spells ----------------------- you just a fool for the lord wearing stone necklaces like myself. Albeit them stones weared on me, and/or someone else that is a natural witch.......................them stones can I believe help one get
wealth sure can
eternal love
uhhhhhhhhhh aide greately in getting saved in my estimation cause if you don't have a blockaide up against negativity that is all around us these days..............
one needs some help in my estimation to..............................
Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
  So much badness happening everyday and all over the place. Matthew 6:34 "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."
I've came out of the "broom closet" 
had to 
to many emf's this 5g would mess me up
if I didn't block it
I don't age, them 5g's if they don't give you all cancer................they gonna age you pry. 
I don't do that aging stuffs. 
I just don't. 
aging would mess with my mind, I can't handle that stuffs so I just don't do that. 
   I'm like more coming out of the "broom closet" with this here blog post because it's high noon witches get a good reputation, not be deemed as dirt. 
  If I wear some rocks around my neck and find value in wearing said rocks around my neck that shouldn't ==== I am dirt. 
  Jesus came to save the sinners
hey I am a sinner
and I do my best to not sin....aka what repentance is about it's about making a effort to not sin anymore.
I ain't guzzling down the alcohol (I drink 2 small glasses of slightly alcoholic barely nothin kombucha 2 times a day for health reasons these days and that is all)
I'm telling you all I want to follow jesus my whole life, and am hard at work keeping the sabbath and tithing and doing the good I know to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  The bible says
it says..........................love god, with all your heart, mind and soul.........................and love your neighbor
I will keep volunteering at the foodbank that is me loving my neighbor....................

Mark 12:29-31 

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
   I never had a chance in life I feel, I feel people have deemed me ocultic most of my life - it's horrible how people such as myself are treated. When Jesus absolutely did come to save people like me...........see witches and warlocks, they are supposed to be loved by christians so much that they burn their witchcraft books...................................
Acts 19:19 "Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver."
Ya adding to my necklace collection
the stones aren't just stones to me - they are a connection to nature
nature people........................
 Romans 1:26 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:"
nature
ep no fire putting out..........................
off to get ready for church
have a great week
love each other please
Impossible === I'm possible
thanks to Jesus Christ the Lord
Your possible to if ya wanna be ; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment