Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2019

I believe when we are depressed, it is ourselves telling ourselves we need to "make some changes" in our lives, that's what I've decided........................you depressed have you tried god?????????????????????..............................................

I believe when we are depressed, it is ourselves telling ourselves we need to "make some changes" in our lives, that's what I've decided.......you depressed have you tried god?????????????????????
Malachi 3:10 "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

"But sheri are you like rich and famous now, cause like you've been tithing we know it, and keeping the sabbath" ------------------------ 
might take god a minute
I gonna be at the very least BLESSED
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww there are people out there that ain't doin what they need to be doing in their lives to get where they'd like to be......................................god/jesus don't want you sitting there depressed! 
   And if you told me "Sheri I'm depressed cause I lost my limbs" - prostestics, or a change of attitude, that what you need NOT DEPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

------------- As I write this post mkay, there are people that no like me.........................mkay for all you that don't like me your jealous mkay, go tithe, go get you some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   1 Corinthians 3:3 "For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?" -------------- Envying is horrible, my advice get blessssssssed all the way up tithe and keep the sabbath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't envy naw - get blessssssssssssssssed!!!!!!!!!
  people that envy is going to hell people......................
Galatians 5:21 "Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."\
  These are the thoughts on my heart today. 
I know though I'm good looking okay - 
I make it hard for ladies's to not be jealous. 
It's good we not envy one another...........if you's be's envying me, 
try to get "blessed up" tithe, keep the sabbath, get blessed. 
Have a great day!
LOVE
  


0 comments:

Post a Comment