Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2019

No hate for anybody ok, only love and prayers and hope (I have verses that point to the idea that gays and lesbians VERY much could be saved so). There be's people in my family that tell me people are born gay or lesbian, but what does the bible say.......................

No hate for anybody ok, only love and prayers and hope (I have verses that point to the idea that gays and lesbians VERY much could be saved so). There be's people in my family that tell me people are born gay or lesbian, but what does the bible say.......................

  The bible isn't saying that people are born gay or born lesbian 

Romans 1

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
   That's what the bible says. 
why would god make you a boy...................................................with the heart and a soul of  girl or vise versa????????????
Why would god right a good loving perfect god, make you broken like that????????????
  But sheri we are made with sinful natures..................................but is that a actual defect???????????? Cause I recogn that sinful natures aren't meant to be a defect but are there so that we need to pray to god and draw near to god....................
   For how much would we actually need to pray if we were never tempted cause we are soooooooooooo flawless - pry not much would we??????????????
   So I think that we are created with sinful natures isn't meant to be a defect..................................it ends up a defect for those who uhhhhhhhhhhh get very addicted to drugs and unable to stop etc. etc. But having sinful natures in of itself I do not believe is meant to be a defect at all.
  It's what do you do with what you are confronted with, including feeling like you are a girl if you are a guy................................

do you pray

do you believe god wants you to be a man or a girl whatever sex you were born with

Why would God GOD ALMIGHTY create people the wrong sex on purpose???????????? Wouldn't that mean he was a evil god??????????????? Or a god with some sort of "turning of shadow"?????????????? If He did on purpose place people in the wrong sex body. 
  Now --------- there are "dual sex" people at birth born that way, and I believe those people God gives a choice to choose which sex they want to be  (and that isn't god having 0% turning of shadow, naw, I theorize those are the souls god isn't even sure what sex they should be)
 But I believe....................
you born with just a ---------------------- v-jay I believe that's god's way of saying "hey your a girl"
And if you are born with a penis --------------------- I believe that's god's way of saying "hey your a guy" 
unless your born with both and then it's up to the person to pick one or maybe go with both???????????
  Once I did think I might be a boy in my soul, right, I did. There's a problem with that idea though I've decided, because that's me saying god made a mistake I feel. And who am I to say to god "um god I think you made a mistake"
  I've since decided that women do most of us have "male qualities" within us else why would the bible say..............................
Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." ------------- I've heard men think differently then women, and maybe that is true, but on the level where it really counts.....................there just can't be any difference between us. If Galatians 3:28 is true, if the bible is true. 
 Now I ain't making mention right now how women actually are viewed looks to be less then in this here world/society cause we don't get paid most of the time as much as the guys. 
  I'm talking about what the bible actually says. 
  Honest I feel................................if you do the same work as the men, and you are just as able and are literally doing THE SAME THING as the men, JUST AS WELL IF NOT BETTER, you should be paid accordingly. Now I understand that isn't how things are in most of this here earth. But I feeeeeeeeeeeeeel right, that that is how things should be. 
   But that isn't my actual point I'm making right now - there is no difference between male and female, where it really matters, in our hearts/souls. 
  I've used also Galatians 3:28 to point to the idea that gays and lesbians could be saved, and I still think they can..............
for.............................
the bible says in romans going back to these verses cause they are very important...........it is important to be hard at work "rightly dividing the word of truth"...................

Romans 1

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
note: 
these verses do not say "going to hell"
no
they do not
instead the words used are "unseemly", "natural use of the woman" "vile affections" "against nature" THOSE ARE THE WORDS USED IN ROMANS 1:26-27 not the words damned to hell 

1 Corinthians 6:8-10 

Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
   "Effeminate"
that is the word I did find in the bible that could describe a gay guy headed to hell
which doesn't include wearing of makeup if you wear makeup but are a guy the rest of the time then I do not believe you are "effeminate"
effeminate I do believe ==='s being like a girl like full out like alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time
 I could be wrong........................

effeminate

 adjective
ef·​fem·​i·​nate | \ ə-ˈfe-mə-nət  \

Definition of effeminate

 (Entry 1 of 2)
1having feminine qualities untypical of a man not manly in appearance or manner
2marked by an unbecoming delicacy or overrefinementeffeminate artan effeminate civilization

I love copying and pasteing the dictionary on my blog.  I will add a song. I am a girl, I am straight. 
But
but
hope for like everyone and that's a fact! 
pray
love
pray
repeat
POOF!
Have a great day. Love each other please, it's not as bad as it seems out there..........we just need to pray for each other more, love each other more, hope for each other more that's what I believe anyways. LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment