Search This Blog

Saturday, November 2, 2019

To honour my parents I bought them keychains from "Love a Child" to help feed hungry haitian kids to send them for christmas - which is a real way to honour your parents (doing some kind of "good" in their like name if that) SHIPPING WAS FREE PEOPLE! Deuteronomy 5:16 so you live long and things go well for you...............................

I ordered 2 keychains one for each of my parents : )  - And who knows how much it will cost to ship these items to them but for sure some of the "proceeds" likely help feed hungry haitian kids which I like that : ) 
To honour my parents I bought them keychains from "Love a Child" to help feed hungry haitian kids to send them for christmas - which is a real way to honour your parents (doing some kind of "good" in their like name if that) SHIPPING WAS FREE PEOPLE! Deuteronomy 5:16 so you live long and things go well for you...............................and you can pay via paypal well I just love that, that is a win, win, win, win, win, win.............................................https://loveachild.com/store/
ps.............ya my mom ordered me never to say my brother or sisters or their names EVER on my blog. But it still counts as "in their name" cause I'm like blogging about it. 
Deuteronomy 5:16 "Honour thy father and thy mother, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee."
   People often focus on how honouring your father and mother makes you live a long life, but there's more to it then that "and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee" --------- whatever land it is you live in 
   Besides and this is very blonde of me, but I take super serious the 10 commandments written on my 10 commandment bracelet which says...............
One of my main 10 commandment bracelets - I have like 2-3 of them : )
1st Thou shalt have no other god's before me
2nd Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image
3rd Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
4th Remeber the sabbath day to keep holy
5th honour thy Father and Mother
6th Thou shalt not kill
7th Thou shalt not commit adultery
8th Thou shalt not steal
9th Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor
10th Thou shalt not covet
   Now we done like saved by grace us christians right, so if you done messed up one them commandments --------- ask god for forgiveness and the blood of jesus will cover that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment