Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2019

Kanye West giving props to and deffending Joel Osteen, this is why to honour all men, you don't know who's going to defend you someday and honour you?...................

Kanye West giving props to and deffending Joel Osteen, this is why to honour all men, you don't know who's going to defend you someday and honour you?...................

 Not only do I believe Kanye West is saved, I believe god is using Him immensely...............I'm glad about that!
  If you demonize people out there........................that's horrible for #1 and I've seen people try and demonize Kanye West (horrible things I have seen on you tube and the internet).  Christianity shouldn't ever EVER be a club only for the perfect super fantastic looking "saintly enough" people.

  Honest I believe in my life and in Kanye West's life
God let us both "screw up" several times
SO THAT GOD COULD SHOW UP IN OUR LIVES!
And show people the power of God!
(I'm not saying what I want to say that well, but I'm tryin)
1 Corinthians 1:27-29 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence." I believe me and Kanye West are exibit A and exhibit B of exactly the type of people god chooses............................not due to any fantasticness me or kanye did..........................................But so that to God be all the glory, honour and praise -------- well HE'S GOD GOD IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Am I god
are you go
no neither one of us is god
so who should the glory and honour go to us or God???????????
God is the correct answer!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."

 "Hey I've got to dance yeah!
Oh the nasty things that people say
But I'm gonna make it anyway,
Dance yeah!
Got canned heat in my heels tonight baby"

0 comments:

Post a Comment