Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Do unto others as you'd have done unto you, well I'd like people to speak well of me, and so today I am speaking well of honoring the Glamour "Women of the Year" Megan Rapinoe....................

Do unto others as you'd have done unto you, well I'd like people to speak well of me, and so today I am speaking well of honoring the Glamour "Women of the Year" Megan Rapinoe...........I'm terrible though at speaking well of people but this lady in particular I just want to give so many thumbs up to can't even count them ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–
  We need ladies out there to fight for equal pay like Megan Rapinoe is. Change can happen!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Matthew 7:12 "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

 Gwen Stefani brought up a "idea" in this song.......................

  This idea that the world is forcing her to hold her guys hand..........via women not being paid equal I feel is the "idea" behind this song, I could be wrong (I doubt it though). I believe Gwen was definately making a stand for womens rights in this song............so this is me honouring speaking well of 2 ladies it turns out.
  1 Peter 2:16-17 "As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God. Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."

 I have had to confront someone, this morning to be exact - I sorta did confront them..........................they happened to talk about something someone did on you tube that I'm super passionate about. I tried to confront them in a respectable way. 
  Sometimes that's the ticket I find...........................be respectable. If your like confronting someone. If your like respectable right, I feel that is a way of "honouring" them. 
 The prettiest dictionary on the internet says...................................

honor

 noun
hon·​or | \ หˆรค-nษ™r  \

Definition of honor

 (Entry 1 of 2)
1agood name or public esteem REPUTATION
ba showing of usually merited respect RECOGNITIONpay honor to our founder

So the dictionary agree's with me, honor sometimes is merely showing respect.
  That's the thing for me to do, cause if you are hard at work showing people respect, you pry ain't smack talking them..........not have no "cloke of maliciousness" about us we shouldn't do that, but honour all men I believe............................
1 Peter 2:16-17 "As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God. Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."

0 comments:

Post a Comment