Search This Blog

Monday, November 4, 2019

People are like tree's I have decided, if not pruned enough they can and often do then eventually bad things (bad for them, or bad for others) I am getting back into a hobby I love much Bonsai.......................Jesus he said without him we can bear no fruit John 15:4, I have pondered that much over the years.................

People are like tree's I have decided, if not pruned enough they can and often do then eventually bad things (bad for them, or bad for others) I am getting back into a hobby I love much Bonsai.......................jesus he said without him we can bear no fruit, I have pondered that much over the years.................
 You may want to tell me "sheri what are you pondering John 15:4 for it's the word of god Tim".......................

John 15 

15 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
  Though there is the sad part of this bible verse......aka verse 6 "If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." What super bothers me about this here idea, is then humans feel like "commodities" ------------ commodities where some get "approved" and other's are deemed someday "defective" and thrown away.........................and I do not like that, so clearly I wish for lucifer to win armageddon. 
   But I am getting detracted.....................I've pondered much how can ONLY people in christ love people
am I the only one that has scratched my head over John 15:4?????????????? John 15:4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me."
   I can't be the ONLY person out there that thinks hmmmmmmmmmmmm did I not love my parents as a little kid before I had christ living within me???????????????????? Let's say a 3-4 year old kid right, 
they don't have jesus yet in their lives
if they
make a card for their parents as preschool --------- and give that card or art to their parents
DID NOT THAT PRESCHOOL KID JUST BEAR FRUIT??????????????????????? - or am I fantastically blonde??????????????????????????
  If you tell me well because the parents are santified then they are sanctified uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so they can bear fruit...............ummmmmmmmmm.......................
1 Corinthians 7:14 "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy."
  Well then is the bible literally saying that all 3-4 year old children that make their parents a piece of art from a unbelieving family have no love for their parents?????????????????????????????  And if that were the case well how could that be????????? For I surely tell you all, preschoolers look alright to me. 
   I never look at preschoolers and think to myself "damned to hell no love in none them fools"
  No ------------- they all look like loving sweet kids to me, or most all of them, there always is them few that look like they need a few extra swats on the butt from their parents. 
   Anyways, back to bonsai............................................................Jesus/God is a pruner, 
prune so that we can love each other 
"purgeth" is another word for pruneing, ya I don't even need to look that up in the dictionary cause us bonsai enthusiasts, we cut little bits and/or tear little bits off the bottom of branches to make the tree more perfect. Purge ==== take off, do away with things that are bad in a persons life.................if that be's cussing, or vanity, etc. (might be slow process to, might not be super fast process, people not patient out there not many of them ------------- it slow process listen to relaxing music then pray, then I recommend getting into bonsai think like God
do god just chop all the bad parts off right away????????????
not often
no
in bonsai you look at the tree you consider the tree much - sometimes you don't bend a branch cause it might hurt the tree - instead you wait a few months for the tree to grow a bit more.................then you bring in the tree wires and bend that brand where you want it finally. 
John 15:2 "Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit."
people are hard to love I find
they get cranky
some them like to tell lies a whole lot
some them have much the potty mouths
some them like the potty mouth and not much clothing on 
How could we love all of them without Jesus - I don't think we could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(so maybe maybe 3-4 year olds are not what is being spoken about in John 15:4
cause clearly ok most the preschoolers of the world is on the "up and up" in life)
 "hmmmmmmmmmmm some strong karate kid, bonsai theme to sheri's blog" - yes watch the movie, there more to learn from that movie then you have pry realized. 
   No bad guy
just guys that had bad luck and need guidance


0 comments:

Post a Comment