Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Service, Jesus came to serve, so us christians should also have the mind of christ Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:".............

Service, Jesus came to serve, so us christians should also have the mind of christ Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
   I might be a part of the illuminati, I'm not saying like I am like for sure a part of the illuminati, but like I know stuffs basically.......serving is how one get's ahead in life.

WE ARE LIVING IN A TRIANGLE!
▲△
"Sheri the earth is round" - technically
  For some of us, we are living the birmuda triangle and going NOWHERE! YOU NEED TO SERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hello you are going to have to serve somebody - preach it Bob Dylan!
  Where am I going with this..............................somedays I worry like "oh no do people view me as the b word" 
serve myself
serve
serve some more
serve some more
you are a servant of the people
  Am I perfect? NO. Have I probably po'd some if not all the planet....................it's likely. Christians probably ain't supposed to want lucifer to win armageddon and for people of hell to be treated well.............christians us christians are supposed to probably hate all them pieces of ---------- sinners -------------- good riddance to them in the everylasting flames forever, that's probably supposed to be how we supposed to think. And I don't think that way. 
I want lucifer to win armageddon badly!
 Sometimes I "doubt the process" or get unsure of myself
well 
not many people commenting on my blog is there
not many people viewing my you tube right now is there no
But not on this earth I do have "encouragement"💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
  If my family doesn't like any of my latest blog posts tell me I'll delete them, I'd rather delete them then you stay mad at me if you are indeed mad at me. Despite potential popular opinion of me, I ain't trying to be a "b - word" 
yes I have extreme views that aren't the norm
I realize us christians are supposed to "tee hee" love our enemies but actually want them burned forever potentially their souls destroyed in hell. 
  We ain't supposed to love lucifer as christians, we supposed to hate him and call him our "enemy" even though the bible calls him our "adversary"
1 Peter 5:8  "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
  Which doesn't make not one dime of sense to me cause the bible says love your enemies and lucifer whether you call him your enemy or your adversary hello if you be's heeding the bible you supposed to love the devil, satan, lucifer. 
  I know though I ain't normal. And I think I'm failing as a goth (so buisy trying to get fluent in spanish again), but probably, I'm like not failing as a goth, but fantastically being a goth 
billions 
and billions 
and billions 

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment