Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2019

I get tired of having to fight all the time to be treated == to what I'm actually worth. To be valued === to what I am actually worth. But I'm going to have to just accept this, cause this world isn't full of a bunch of loving christians is it?


So I tried to submit photo's 5 them to be exact to shutterstock all were rejected, I think I'll include the rejects for this post................it's not shutterstocks fault.   Turns out a robot views the photo's to begin with and you don't even get people viewing your photo's until one photo actually get's approved into shutterstock.
 I'm not giving up
if I gots to buy a better camera - hint to brian.....................................🎄🎅
  I went on a athon in a e-mail this morning, so frustrated, even though I know it was a robot that denied my photo's..............so convinced I am absolutely comprable to the best in the entire world when it comes to lensball photography.
  And it ain't even me braggin..............cause I got a college degree in art. I took tons and tons and tons of photography classes in my past, I learned. I NEED A BETTER CAMERA THAT'S MY CURRENT ISSUE. Ain't my photography skills.
  I was frustrated vocalized my feeling real well in e-mail this morning, it's not the shutterstocks fault, their robot brought up pre-existing frustration I have had with basically earth............................
㈯㊏🌍🌎🌏㈯㊏
ya I add the Jesus cross cause all earth nearly is christian or at the very least they allllllllll saints
they allllllllllllllllll out there you ask em
"hey you a saint"?????????
they gonna say something pious pry like "I believe I am a good person, I do many good deeds" -- SAINTS COMMON
YOUR A SAINT
OH YOU READING THIS: SAINT I KNOW IT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME I ALREADY KNOW IT
   I get tired of having to fight all the time to be treated == to what I'm actually worth. To be valued === to what I am actually worth. But I'm going to have to just accept this, cause this world isn't full of a bunch of loving christians is it?
NO THIS WORLD IS NOT FULL OF A BUNCH OF LOVING CHRISTIANS, IT IS FULL OF..................

Galatians 5:18-20 

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
 Only a remnant shall be saved Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:" If you not a jew, your "grafted in" well as being a graftedinian you are then counted as part of "the number of the children of Israel" ---------------- but even if that is as "the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved" ----------- the rest is definitely
definitely
definitely
most em
not following me on instagram
oh they ain't (I relate to childish gambino, when he sings about how american's owe him some followers on instagram...................
 Christian country so christian where everybody be's loving everybody well then how many followers on instagram should each person actually have then if that is the real case???????????????
I'm not saying that should be uhhhhhhhh I don't know how many people are in america???????????? Uh 50 million followers, but like if I am loved right
and this country everyone christian - loving
math === like a few 1000 anyways...........that's pry the real bottom tier even if I totally trashed my instagram bad
but reality........................195 followers at the moment
I tryin to say something right now
in this country where everyone is supposedly "christian"
gonna get my money

I tell you all if you done still judging me over wanting to have money
look
god wants us to be zealous and on fire
well to be successful is a zeal
it is a real zeal
and you know what you can't donate to many charities etc
IF YOU DON'T GOT MUCH MONEY!
That robot on shutterstock is real picky cause I think this photo is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
like print it out poster size and hang it on my wall nice.
I'm also very fond of this photo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment