Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The seriousness of gossip needs to be understood Proverbs 11:9 "An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered." a hypocrite destroys his neighbor with words DESTROYS THEM...............but it's not worth it....................the gain I think people think they get via gossip isn't real...................

The seriousness of gossip needs to be understood Proverbs 11:9 "An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered." a hypocrite destroys his neighbor with words DESTROYS THEM...............but it's not worth it....................the gain I think people think they get via gossip isn't real...................
Galatians 5:18-20 "But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,"
  Some people can't help themselves that's them "winning" in their minds.
  If they literally believed that wasn't them "winning" they wouldn't do those things anymore would they??????????????????????????????????????????
   But they e-mail a tasty morsel of gossip.............they believe they are really getting ahead, or you tube some smack talk of somebody they think they are getting the view and getting ahead do they not???????????????????
or practice some witch craft
love for the witches though

There's been days I felt trapped,  cause there is scandalous things going on around me allllllllllllllll the time, that I could gossip about.
  And sometimes you get thinking - well what if I don't gossip will I even have anything to say then...................................times I don't deem my life exciting at all.

But maybe for most of us - WE WOULD.

Still a bible to talk about ain't there?????????????

Still all men to honour isn't there???????????????
1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."

   I include pictures of my family room remodel how it's going....................
got a cool goth looking solid super heavy wood entertainment center 😀 it's going to store stuff.
As you can see our new family room is a small room (it was my computer room so) tv is about to be installed on the bookshelf. Once all the boxes and junk is put into the currently empty entertainment center, it's going to be a nice little family room 😀 going to lord willing fix my coo coo clock and put that next to the entertainment center and that'll look real good in my goth family room 👍

Got this desk at a thriftstore, and it does fit in my bedroom...............and all this remodeling was just in time cause my oldest daughter is having a bunch of friends over this week probably.

0 comments:

Post a Comment