Search This Blog

Friday, November 29, 2019

If you don't have real life friends, or hardly any like myself - watch christian tv that is my advice, cause I tell you all I've seen people that don't go to church (basically not around christians or much AND THEY AIN'T MERCIFUL well if all they is watching is garbage on tv 1 Corinthians 15:33 "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners." and/or all they gots is non church going friends that cuss a lot)...............

If you don't have real life friends, or hardly any like myself - watch christian tv that is my advice, cause I tell you all I've seen people that don't go to church (basically not around christians or much AND THEY AIN'T MERCIFUL well if all they is watching is garbage on tv 1 Corinthians 15:33 "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners." and/or all they gots is non church going friends that cuss a lot)...............
  Philippians 2:1-3 "If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves."
  Colossians 3:11-13"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye."

  I am CONVINCED right now, you will be like the people you surround yourself with. But those people right...........maybe very well be prodominately people you's watching on christian tv. ("Sheri that is sad, you clearly don't have a life") Ya I don't have a life, I live in the boringest town ever, I think it's near possible to die of boredom and I've pry been thus at the brink of death for years now.......................or that's how it feels. 
  The town I live in, is so boring, it MIGHT COULD SAVE YOUR SOULS JUST LIVING WHERE I LIVE Luke 17:33 "Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it."
   Half the time I ain't sure if I hate my town or love my town??????????????????????? (cause sometimes I think I'd like a life - but probably my town is doing me a favour.............so drum roll I think I love the town I live in) Nobody can have a life where I live, I'm pretty sure about that nobody. Like a restaurant opened up nearby - mind you a normal restaurant..................that is at least at a few areas of the boring town I live in.................I'm talking a fairly common restaurant...........................we went there like during like opening week I do believe it's opening week for that restaurant (maybe it's been open 2 weeks????? pretty new) IT WAS JAMED PACKED...................the whole town was there. Having a "happy days" time.....................................
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
(No offence indended to the Happy Days show love that show, watched it my whole childhood)
  "A" pastor one sunday preached that you could be dragged down by being married to a unbeliever (my husband is a self professed agnostic). 
  That's not always the case. 
Proverbs 11:14 "Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety." There is real counsel to be obtained while watching christian tv, I switch off between daystar and tbn. """"""""""counsel"""""""""" may not be real actual breathing people in your life. 
  People in general view me as a fool, and I do believe most people on earth deem me, not "good enough to speak to" - cause they view me as a fool and therefore beneath them I've survived watching christian tv. 
   Not everyone in the body of christ is going to have like 3-5 strong, faithful, christian friends to all go to for "counsel" ---------- we don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 Christian tv A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  And, yesterday while watching Joseph Prince preach he said people can't get saved if they don't listen to a pastor I AGREE..................We aren't supposed to forsake the congregating of one another (Hebrews 10:25)
...........but if you can't make it to church one sunday for reals christian tv!
Romans 10:14 "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?"
  ps I ain't no pastor, this is not a sermon, I am not a pastor at all ----------- I don't have the gift of pastoring...........naw.................I do though have the "gift" of christian blogging 😁
    ...............your not necessarily going to get "tanked" by having a few unbeliever friends. 
  A christian's job is to make disciples out of all nations, to witness to the "bad company" at least some of them it's good to "walk toward them that are without" cause if you ain't trying to be a good example to someone and help change their life for the better ARE YOU EVEN A CHRISTIAN THEN AT THAT POINT????????????? 
Luke 19:10 "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." - you want to follow jesus christ the lord, you want to be like jesus, well this is what the lord did.
Colossians 4:5 "Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time." 
Ya I doin fine being married to a guy who professes himself agnostic, "A" pastor one sunday preached that my husband would tank me basically............naw...............I watch daystar tv and tbn - POW!
LOVE FOR ALL!
Just done with people trying to tell me I'm doomed to hell.
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment