Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Lord Jesus Christ one of the first mega big you tuber/bloggers? I think he was...........2 Corinthians 6:9 "As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;" .............

The Lord Jesus Christ one of the first mega big you tuber/bloggers?  ---------- I think he was........................

paul said................................
2 Corinthians 6:9 "As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;" And paul was a follower of jesus and jesus was also basically big on you tube. 
  You might think - I am a dork official. But I really actually believe these things.............I mean was paul not known, or was he known????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  Ya you could just be "known" at your church, or like your town, and that's like the same thing. But really I think jesus was more "known" then like "a town", if you sit and think about it he was basically a big time you tuber, so was paul. 
  But at any rate, in this more "recluse" society where most people are comfortable merely commenting on blogs and or you tube video's.................
Be out in your community especially if you are a christian - be known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Like many churches I been to focus on like going to your next door neighbors as if you were jehovia witnesses or mormons and telling them about jesus (which if you got someone to go with you and you want to do that hey that's literally what the disciples did actually do in the bible
Mark 6:10-12 "And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place. And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. And they went out, and preached that men should repent." ----------------- Ya I said I believe jehovah witnesses and mormons to be cults but here I am HONORING THEM! Totally am. They are doing something that jesus told disciples to do in the bible. 
  But I digress..........................if paul right did go "door to door" I definately don't believe that was alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll his "mode of operandi"............................he was sure to be "known"
   I don't myself view one tactic uhhhhhhhhhh more productive then the other, I think both tactics have a "place" 
  You'd near even think I am a mormon or a jehoviah witness, cause I for sure think having maybe 5-10 people in groups of 2 going to houses..........................I for sure not only think that is a good idea, that that is totally what jesus wants the body of christ to be doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #convinced
  But either way BE KNOWN - amen! 
 Be bold
the bible says..............................
Proverbs 28:1 "The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion." -------- Last night Kathy Lee Gifford said something that I thought was so cool. She said even on the show she was on with Regis, she mentioned the bible etc. and that she believes jesus is her life and therefore..............just going to be mentioned etc. (I thought that was neato.............she wasn't meaning it in a preachy way, but I totally billions relate to Kathy Lee Gifford there ---------------- if just like randomly mentioning a bible verse I've totally done that before, not in a preach way at all). 
  If your mind is on the things of above, your speech should be at least some to Ephesians 2:3 "Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others." 
   Anyways I thought it was cool, all that that Kathy Lee Gifford said, and she said she's super bold these days, cause she's nearing the end of her life -------- she seemed to discount her previous boldness, but I think she was bold before to. 
  But anways, maybe in the spirit of being bold as a lion. I uh added a actual intro to my you tube channel........................
  Doesn't much matter if I'm the last of the body of christ. You know what I'm saying right now. Cause jesus done said..........................................
Mark 9:35 "And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all."
  I am sometimes insecure, but I'm mostly undaunted by my "dinkiness"
maybe even my dinkiness gives me boldness?
hmmmmmmmm?
Well if you need to be dinkier to get boldness it's pretty easy if you ask me
wear a lot of stupid makeup real bright colors
uhhh I'm about to wear doc martens again so that might help you
uhhhhh drive really annoying cars that make lots of race car noise
#life changer
😂hahahahahhahahahahahahahah
Jesus the real life changer...........................................
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

1 comments:

Ruby said...

We are so glad you have Christ as your personal savior and following what the bible says you should do.
Dad say he loves you his pretty daughter.

Post a Comment