Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2019

Why I think prosperity preachers are good for the body of christ and should be supported (bible verses I have to back my "views") GOD WANTS US ZEALOUS ON FIRE to do "good works" ---- idea of being blessed of god in my estimation sure does get me FIRED UP! And I done know I ain't the only one like that in the body of christ......................

   Why I think prosperity preachers are good for the body of christ and should be supported (bible verses I have to back my "views") GOD WANTS US ZEALOUS ON FIRE to do "good works" ---- idea of being blessed of god in my estimation sure does get me FIRED UP! And I done know I ain't the only one like that in the body of christ......................
   Job 22:28 "Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways." I decree'd I am tithing and I am keeping the sabbath to the best of my ability and I am going to thus be doing well financially and walk the high places of this here earth!
  There be's a lot of people that talk some smack about "prosperity" pastors but look at Job 22...................................
Job 22:

21 Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee.
22 Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart.
23 If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
24 Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks. (me sheri interjecting, I mean hello world, especially those who likes to smack talk the prosperity preachers --------- "THEN SHALT THOU LAY UP GOLD AS DUST" --------------- I think at the very least................there be's some room for a few prosperity pastors in the body of christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially since how bible clean says Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works." What get's people to be zealous of "good works" is it not the idea that GOD IS BLESSING OR GOING TO BLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS US!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
that the body of christ not be filled with lukewarm christians 
but ON FIRE christians 
Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Please do preach prosperity preachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Job 22:
25 Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver.
26 For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God.
27 Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.
28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
29 When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. (me sheri interjecting here, when "men are cast down" I don't believe this verse is saying oh men get cast down so all the humble can be lifted up blessssssed
bleeeeeesssssssssssssssssed
hello BLESSED
and saved
and then like "screw all the men cast down" naw - I don't think that is what verse 29 is meaning........................it's meaning 
be a prosperity speaker if not pastor let people know, let em know, let them knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww "then thou shalt say, there is lifting up" - amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30 He shall deliver the island of the innocent: and it is delivered by the pureness of thine hands.
  And yes I not only listen to Creflo Dollar and some the big time prosperity preachers, at least once I sure did donate money to Creflo Dollar's ministry so that I could get a free book -------- I sure did. It was a good book to. 
  Sometime's like being blessed, count the small things
blessings from god right --------- IS NOW!
Blessings from god can be a future thing as well, but it's also now a now thing I believe. 
 It be's better if we not sit and envy what our neighbors have not to mention that is a 10 commandment on my 10 commandments bracelet Exodus 20:17 "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's."
blessings from god right --------- IS NOW!
.................................................................
I just proposed to change my computer room to my husband, which is big enough to hold a massive entertainment center in it right......................
put a massive entertainment center in it
and a bench against all the books (cause my husband has a wall of books and those are there permanently - which is fine)
and put our pantry stuffs in the massive entertainment center ---------- I'm talkin a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig entertainment center
We'll be blessed then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  And it's sooooooooooooooooooooooo possible to happen. It'll be lord willing, (pretty sure the lord is willing 😁) ------- it'll be so nice to have a living room
think that's what that's called
we have a family room but my oldest daughter is mega popular and likes to have parties and so we need another room in the house to hang out at.   
  ok I include a song................................
gold chains = #dust...............



0 comments:

Post a Comment