Search This Blog

Monday, November 11, 2019

Richest people on the top of the entire pyramid in the whole world, why we need the world overpopulated...............

Richest people on the top of the entire pyramid in the whole world, why we need the world overpopulated...............
"sheri you could not be serious with this blog post right?" - ya I'm immensely serious!
    This morning I watched this video today where "primal edge health" is talking about how the media is speaking about the population problem as far as it's link to "climate change"

   "Primal Edge health" in the above video talks about how "climate change" could be some propaganda to promote governments forcing people to limit how many kids they can have like what was going on in China for many years.
 
life is a numbers game:
we need lots of people on this earth because 7 trumpets are going to blow and in those 7 trumpets a lot of people for many of them trumpet blows ARE GOING TO DIE. (we need a lot of people alive, a lot of people able to access gyms for cheap, so there is a good army for amageddon -------- I'm christian but I want lucifer to win armageddon)

  And cause I'm appealing to "both sides" --------------- it's a massive concern IF population control was ever to happen, which it has with abortion...............................I'm pro choice, but it could be abortions are far to easy for women to get????????????????????????????????????
  Cause god said................Genesis 1:22 "And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth."
  That's what God said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I'm going off topic right now...........but someone in my family likes to post bible verses on their instagram like daily pretty much. And yesterday one them they posted up was Luke 12:3
Luke 12:2-4 "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops. And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do."

  I feel this verse is supposed to bring terror, and once I was afraid of people, and what if they "knew everything about me"
Once I was afraid! I'm not anymore, I'm with Marilyn Manson..........................
  We are all supposed to "honour all men" so any of you thinking any sort of smack about Marilyn Manson in your brains --------- bestest wash all that smack out of your brain cells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 Marilyn Manson
  I gonna pry someday tell the world what all I did in the 1st grade, I hinted what all I did I do believe on my blog in the 1st grade.
I do believe I said I was taught by a fallen angel in the form of a crayon on my bedroom wall, pretty well every night for 1 1/2 or so years at the age of 3-4 years old, all the blackest of the dark arts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I used to run to my parents room crying they finally believe me that all this happened and was real back then they didn't believe me). I'd often sleep in the hallway on hard wood cold floor, every now and then opening my eye's to see if the crayon was still there -------- waiting for me ------------ it usually was. 
   Eventually it broke me down, it made a deal with me, that all I had to do was listen to a 10-15 minute lesson in the darkest of black arts every night and then it'd leave me alone and I could sleep after my "lesson for the night" ------------ so that's what I did. 
   Well then in the 1st grade I watched a bunch of witch shows decided it was awesome to be a witch and that was it, I was going to be a witch
at the time I sure did believe/know KNOW know people that Jesus is Lord
in my mind I wasn't even sinning, I was being cool
   And we had a wine cellar, and I'd often hang out there at night, after walking around getting my "supplies" which I can't recall, few slugs I think died, pry some worms were offered to lucifer.........................
it was just slugs and worms stuff like that but it was all accepted (sometimes it was plants, or plant mixes) you listen to witches on you tube, they'll talk about "intent" the intent you put into items, the items themselves not often mattering that much ---------- more about the "ceremony" of things, the process
I was doing some magic for reals
stuff was smoking without me lighting a match to it............that's how I knew a spell was effectively cast most the time. (and/or I'd sometimes light a brew or something killed on fire, and it would smoke and smoke and smoke, like supernatural smoke I'm saying)
  But that wasn't all I did in the 1st grade...........................
nobody would believe me at the moment
nobody will believe me until lucifer is here on this earth to vouch for me
plays like horror movie in my mind by now
no 1st grader had any buisiness doing any of that AT ALL
I'm gonna out myself and just clean probably tell you all, when/if the time is ever right for that. If lucifer comes to my house and get's me........and will vouch for me. 
  Then I will shoot it all straight, and telllllllllllllllllllllllllll you all, what I clean did in the 1st grade. 
  And then you will believe. 
I told 3 pastors, they don't look to be believe me, one them went up to brian said "your wife has told us some crazy stuff brian" ---------- brian ain't even concerned............... husband and he clean ain't even heard what I did in the 1st grade and he ain't even heard what I did in the 1st grade yet. 
  PEOPLE WANT ME IN A "script" 
the script is I'm a wholesome
boring housewife
cute and sweet 
(people are so much more complicateder then that - we are sinners, that need to repent if we haven't and ask jesus in our lives if we haven't done that yet)
Repentance for me is a process......................
it's not 
repent one day
bamn I'm cured of sin
it's daily 
bible says
put on jesus
daily
Romans 13:14 "But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof."
Everyday
every
single
day
you have a choice, 
you can live in the flesh
or "put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ"
everyday
I believe it is a daily effort
and sometimes you mess up even............
Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
  Because of Romans 8:1 I will someday if I get the opportunity, tell you all what all I did in the 1st grade, when/if the day comes that people will actually believe me, cause you know if lucifer was standing next to me vouching for me, then I'll finally be believed. 
  I believe I am of the ultimatedestestest pirates 
EVER IN ETERNITY!
Cross and Skullbones for the Lord
pirate so much
💀
you know what pirates do
they take goods that weren't even supposed to be there's to begin with
but I'm a "extra" pirate
cause I'll take your hearts to
LOVE




0 comments:

Post a Comment