Search This Blog

Saturday, November 16, 2019

I know I'm supposed to deem lucifer my big time enemy, but I went to a church for many years that preached much Romans 16:20 "And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.".....................

I know I'm supposed to deem lucifer my big time enemy, but I went to a church for many years that preached much Romans 16:20 "And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen."
  The one of three churches I go to, the one I went to today. Talked about satan's tactics. And how he is all believers enemies was I do believe a part of the sermon material if only implied. I'm supposed to be like many christians out there,
waging a war against satan so bad
or so I imagine.
  The sermon the rabbi today gave was great, I'm just not sweating my "enemy" and I use that in quotes.....................I loathe the word enemy. To me that word so often is used to denote some lack of love for someone.
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."

  "Sheri we don't want to love satan, we to much holy church goers to holy for that" ------------ Luke 6:35
  I've went on and on and on honouring lucifer, satan, on my blog, honouring him which he is of "all men" 1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." How he is often a help to me, and not a uhhhhhhhhhhhh unhelp. THAT IS THE TRUTH!
  Take today for instance.....................................while I was listening to the sermon the rabbi was preaching - a good sermon - the whole time I'm the one person in the synangogue totally not considering satan my enemy. I did a bit boast in my mind...........for a moment, then satan rebuked me basically, 
ya I'd be "pegged up on his radar" bit chatty 
  I thought to myself at church today........................."enemy my butt, I gonna dinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne at banquet table have big ol' feast with my enemies"
swear lucifer hearing that......................cause I'm on the "fuzz's radar" ----- and he said "eat shit" ------- the devil has a cussing problem - either that or he knew if he didn't use very strong language he wouldn't get through to me? 

Psalm 23:4-6 

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. (I'm mega zealous about that bit of the bible)
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
  And then I explained though to satan, that I have spent my whole childhood nearly watching copious amounts of wrestling.........I'm naturally a "big talker" like that what the young kids call a hype beast......but I get it. 
  I do get it. - Satan wants me to stay humble. 
  And I realize there are fellow christians that will read this and be like "sheri that is your enemy Tim"
your enemy

whatever.................................still the bible is true
via GIPHY
   I get potentially wanting to buffet me bad, to get me sweating satan/lucifer my supposed so big time enemy. I get that though.
 I just have like a total different mentality these days. And satan/lucifer has helped me out so much in the past, even today, I didn't enjoy what he said to me today...............................but I know his intent was indeed to wipe the boast right out of my brains.
  I am lucky, that's it, lucky.
yep
  It is better I not walk around all cocky, thinking to myself I'm such the mack etc. ------------- lucky that's it.
Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - time and chance that's it, I'm lucky. 
  But also you know how you spend your time, matters, that's key..................................spend your time in god's word I recommend so that time happens to you good Isaiah 55:11 "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
  Have a great day!
LOVE 
ps.........tithed today for the month. But it's keeping the sabbath that I've most noticed the "impact" thus far (though I did tithe quite a bit my wages from the job I had before my realistate job and my realistate job is almost paying 10 times more then my previous job.....................so tithing I know it works) 
  But keeping the sabbath your supposed to "delight" yourself in the lord..................the rabbi brought the torah um scroll around for people to kiss their hands and then touch it. Usually I'll kiss my hand and a touch it with some love some respect.................
today all that was amped up so much ------- I SHOCKED MYSELF
it's gotta be all this keeping of the sabbath I've been doing that's all I can recogn 

Isaiah 58:12-14 

12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.
13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
My lucky blessed self is ending this blog post now. 
Shabbat Shalom





0 comments:

Post a Comment