Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Honouring my parents take 3: My parents are good people I do believe, but they have a problem, my mom "the potential" circumstances around my dad's 1st wifes divorce that she filed 1 Corinthians 7:11 "But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife."............

Honouring my parents take 3: My parents are good people I do believe, but they have a problem, my mom "the potential" circumstances around my dad's 1st wifes divorce that she filed 1 Corinthians 7:11 "But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife." I quote my mom................""""Jolene walked out on your dad and filed for divorce.  She was not a Christian at the time...freeing him to remarry.  I met him, and started dating 2 years after they were divorced.""""""""
  I don't see annnnnnnnnnnnnny bible verses that state not being a christian makes it super green light for a guy to remarry. 1 Corinthians 7:11 "But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife." My dad didn't have to sign them there divorce papers.
Deuteronomy 5:16 "Honour thy father and thy mother, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee."

  I'm not trying to break up my parents marriage per say, cause I am the one in the family that in the 8th grade prayed for god to send help to them for their marriage cause - they were fighting and angels sang to them shortly after at night. And then after I was graduated from high school my mom wanted to divorce my dad and I told her stay with him, that she'd already had been with him all those years. (both these instances I deemed I was "doing the right thing" - I didn't know back then the bible as well as I do now, though I'm still not trying to get my parents to have a divorce, I just know if you have "unrepented" or "undealt" with sin in your lives.........................it can send you in a tailspin and I believe both my parents are in a horrible tailspin, and it's all over 1 Corinthians 7:11)
1 Corinthians 7:11 "But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife."
   Now my dad's 1st wife, she remarried.......................so it's a mess in my family basically. 1 Cornithians 7:11 is NEW TESTIMENT BIBLE VERSE PEOPLE and it says "if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband" That's what the bible says!
    Now my dad contends he could "put away his 1st wife" cause she cheated on him. 
What if my dad's 1st wife didn't really cheat on him? What if my dad merely believed gossip he was told by other people?????????? Or something like that????????? 
   God's blessing doesn't seem to be on my parents marriage, it don't. 
   If there is no problem in the eye's of god with their marriage, then they should not fight with each other anymore, or me. I should be treated well. 
I do not feel that either of my parents have treated me well for sometime now, and I do believe it's because their marriage was never blessed by god. 
  Further, few years ago, hanging out with my dad's first wife, at a painting thing, I was super holy spirit filled................I think god was telling me that that was supposed to be my mom............I could be wrong. 
  I love my parents!
But they have fought much over the years and god just very well may not be for their marriage. 
  If you don't deal with a "sin" in your life, it often spreads, it's like a wildfire sometimes, it'll grow and grow and grow. 2 Timothy 3:13 "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived." I'm not at all refering to my parents as "evil" not at all, but the idea of this verse, that if you have a sin right that you have not dealt with -------- sin has a snowball effect to it.................you end up "wax worse and worse" 
  
Everyone wants to get married, 
and hot guys want to marry hot chicks
and they want to have a happily ever after
But not every couple out there should get married to each other!
I'm hacking at the entire idea of divorce with a machette..................
1 Corinthians 7:11 "But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife."

2 comments:

Giving it to god said...

ps earth.......phoned my super model sister yesterdady and stopped "allowing fear to have anyplace in my life anymore". And FYI a Apostolic christian church of america pastor married my parents (but not at the apostolic christian church of america's church..........the pastor offiated at a location other then the actual church he wasn't allowed to marry them at the actual church).

Anonymous said...

Were they members of that Church? that's odd that that they couldn't be married at the Church isn't it?

Post a Comment