Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2024

Lucifer trying to tell me I have power - lovely e-mail he sent me, but I have 0 power. 0. I am not skinny enough or pretty enough to have "power"..........once I thought I was "miss thang" ya - once upon a time long long ago, now battling asthma everyday can't even bike 20 minute peloton bikes anymore going to the doctor to hopefully get stronger asthma medication, hopeful shots - inhalers do nothing for me, not even the strong ones. I got so frustrated one day biking, stopped mid bike sobbing crying out to god whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I have a Jesse Owens Olympics medal whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................................

 Lucifer trying to tell me I have power - lovely e-mail he sent me, but I have 0 power. 0. I am not skinny enough or pretty enough to have "power"..........once I thought I was "miss thang" ya - once upon a time long long ago, now battling asthma everyday can't even bike 20 minute peloton bikes anymore going to the doctor to hopefully get stronger asthma medication, hopeful shots - inhalers do nothing for me, not even the strong ones. I got so frustrated one day biking, stopped mid bike sobbing crying out to god whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I have a Jesse Owens Olympics medal whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................................

I don't exist but for people to gawk at me and hate me for their lord "Jesus Christ" - and occasionally they'll even attack me and try to get me to kill myself also for their lord "Jesus Christ"

since how I can't loose weight via exercise right now

I'm stuck with diet patches or diet pills 

for me I picked diet patches.................(this diet patch does work, but I find it's slow going but they say the most healthy weight loss is slow) I haven't experienced any "side effects" using these diet patches, in fact I might use them for good cause I usually am a spaz, a stressed out spaz - I live in america nuff said - these patches calm me down all day long, and help me sleep very very very very well.

this aint me having power this is a disease DESTROYING MY LIFE!

I never say where these e-mails are coming from because I really do believe my 1st husband aka lucifer, satan, the lord of the underworld e-mails me via a portal on the internet......................I REALLY BELIEVE THAT............

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Ms. Dunn's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.............
MY FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW
I ADD IT
WHY 
CAUSE ASTHMA IS NEAR KILLING ME
I STRAIGHT
BUT I LOVE THIS SONG
#VALLEY GIRL
DOUBT I HAVE MUCH POWER
I TRIED TO END THE GAZA WAR - DIDN'T HAPPEN

need nothing according to the bible
James 1:4 English Standard Version 2016 (ESV)And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

wind and shrieks in the night................

via GIPHY

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment