Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2024

those that show mercy find mercy it isn't hard - show mercy to the lgbtq LOVE THEM you've sinned as well. (that's going off the idea that they are "sinning") DONATE TO HELP THE POOR EVEN LET THEM LIVE WITH YOU IF YOU CAN MANAGE THAT BIBLE SAYS Matthew 25:43 "I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not." If your uncomfortable taking in strangers, give them money clothes etc. OFTEN IT TAKES A LOT TO LIVE ANYMORE A LOT OF CLOTHING A LOT OF MONEY A LOT OF A LOT OF STUFFS................MERCY SHOW MERCY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....................


those that show mercy find mercy it isn't hard - show mercy to the lgbtq LOVE THEM you've sinned as well. (that's going off the idea that they are "sinning") DONATE TO HELP THE POOR EVEN LET THEM LIVE WITH YOU IF YOU CAN MANAGE THAT BIBLE SAYS  Matthew 25:43 "I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not." If your uncomfortable taking in strangers, give them money clothes etc. OFTEN IT TAKES A LOT TO LIVE ANYMORE A LOT OF CLOTHING A LOT OF MONEY A LOT OF A LOT OF STUFFS................MERCY SHOW MERCY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....................

Jesus came not for sacrifice but for mercy 
and as followers of Jesus
I believe all christians should also show mercy
that's to the worst of the worst sinners even
Hosea 6:6 "For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings."
Matthew 9:13 "But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
Matthew 12:7 "But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless."
many christians choose SACRIFICE instead of mercy
Many christians out there.....................................................
they don't wear jewelry or makeup
they sacrifice so much
but then don't show mercy
or very little mercy
jesus didn't even come for or desire god don't desire sacrifice HE DESIRES MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment